Why did you choose the name you did?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

le bump

3. My first name is TheStylist. I changed it due to lack of grammar (it should be thestyler or stylist) so i planned to change it.

An hour before changing my name, i watch GoT series. And then i realized how cool the Blackfish character was. And im curious who is the winner between him and Jamie. He don't need to show his armies. He don't need to show his sword skill. But he still can slap jamie with his words. So facken amazing

4. My brother helped me out with it.

5. Deleted 7 years ago by Derndeff
  6. [deleted]

14 Jul 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  7. [deleted]

14 Jul 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  8. Well.. My name is Elaine and Lainey is just another way to call me.. So, I thought adding another "y" and a "z" would make it look fancier.

Yes very uninteresting I know :P

9. El is for Ellie my girlfriend and Binko is my nickname for my dog Binks ( yep after the terrible Star Wars character ) and 82 is my lucky number, I really wish it had a more interesting story behind it but it doesn't :P

10. I like Coffee and my name is Jace

11. @JaceNeedsCoffee I like Coffee and my name is Jace

Monday syndrome?

12. I like cactus and i'm very good at owning cactus. Hence CactusOwnage.

13. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

Welp, I had a bag of chips in my pocket, and lots of lucky things happened to me, (Winning all my soccer games, beating the shit out of my friends in 5 Card Stud, etc. ;) ) So I kept it in my pocket alllllll the time. My best friends tend to call me Chips for that reason, (I eventually lost the bag.. RIP) and I love video games, and so "ChipsTheGamer" was born xD But then I added underscores later cause why not :P I use this username for everything because if I had multiple I'd forget them all x_x

14. I like captains of anything and my name is Mitchell so there you go. Nothing fancy lol

15. i dont know where my name came from.....i guess one could say i forgot the origins of my name

16. @JaceNeedsCoffee I like Coffee and my name is Jace

This is honestly my favorite name on the server.

I'm Cody, my middle initial is J and I enjoy producing videos and videography. :D

17. @Cileklim Monday syndrome?

Always

18. @CodyJProductions This is honestly my favorite name on the server.

I'm Cody, my middle initial is J and I enjoy producing videos and videography. :D

Ah thanks Cody :)

19. hopping25 is my last name and birth day

20. @hopping25 hopping25 is my last name and birth day

25 is your birthday?

25 years or...

21. lol, no April 25

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!