Why did you choose the name you did?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Nysic @Tweakerzoid I honestly thought your name was twerkerzoid

For your information my friend: Tweakers don't twerk.
    ;)

3. @Nysic @Tweakerzoid I honestly thought your name was twerkerzoid

When i first saw him that was my first thought as well tbh

4. I hit the randomizer on a username generator. I didn't bother to cross-check, so I'm simultaneously a filmmaking company in Austin, TX and a movie theater in Barranquilla, Colombia. I cannot wait until I can change my name again. I need a cover story, like "I was stranded in space with only a video camera and some cheese"

5. You film a nebulous for a living...

There's your cover story :D

6. Basically, I was a young italian boy, I didn't know english that well, I used to play "Halo" on my xbox and I really liked it, so I added to Halo the only word I knew (nest) aaand, there it is HaloNest... No sense as a bonsai in the space, but it became my historical name through the years and now I'm not gonna change it.

7. Bill Gates assigned it to me.

8. misterkickman = mister (imma guy) + kick (played soccer in 2011) + man (I'm still a dude)

9. I chose my name when I began playing a mmorpg and had to create a new username. I had a name I usually used ever since I was little, but I didn't really like it once I got older, so I decided to just make a new one. I have a hobby of collecting coins, not for any value or anything, just cause I think it's cool having currency from across the world and coins that are really old. Well, the name Dennari came to mind cause I remembered it was some kind of coin in the Roman empire, a Denari or Denarius. Then I came up with 43 cause it's just above 42 and also looks like the combination of numbers between 23 and 42 (the 4 in 42, then the 3 in 23), because of Lost and I still have the numbers memorized. 4 8 15 16 23 42 I've used it for almost everything for the past few years now and it's almost a second name at this point. :)

10. One could say I come in clutch when it comes to catching hackers.

11. @iclutchHD One could say I come in clutch when it comes to catching hackers.

u come in clutch when i ask for a nub to appear at my service

12. Edited 7 years ago by iclutchHD

@CodyJProductions u come in clutch when i ask for a nub to appear at my service

No for that you just look in the mirror or tp your alt to you

13. T R I G G E R E D

14. @Dennari43 I chose my name when I began playing a mmorpg and had to create a new username. I had a name I us

1sr it is denari not dennari, denarius means "money" in latin

15. @HaloNest 1sr it is denari not dennari, denarius means "money" in latin

Dennari is a variation I made of it because I didn't check spelling when I came up with it. I also thought two n's made it look more like a person's name. I even said that it was denari or denarius. There's even a currency called denar, the plural is denarii and then another called dinar. There were a lot of variations around the Roman Empire of the coin and it's name. Denarius is actually the name of a small silver coin that became the commonly used coin in Roman currency. In latin, it means "counting 10", not "money", because that's what it's value was set at when it was first created. :)

16. My name came from Pochahatas just because I drew the constelation in the sky with the scenery pretty damn well and this was like in elementry so it probably was the first time a talent of mine was recognized and people startes calling me the "Grinning Bobcat" and followed me through to middle school and highschool now. It stuck to me and I stuck to it. If you see any of my other media it may have 96 at the end just because Grinning Bobcat or is taken lol

17. @Dennari43 Dennari is a variation I made of it because I didn't check spelling when I came up with it. I also thought two n's made it look more like a person's name. I even said that it was denari or denarius. There's even a currency called denar, the plural is denarii and then another called dinar. There were a lot of variations around the Roman Empire of the coin and it's name. Denarius is actually the name of a small silver coin that became the commonly used coin in Roman currency. In latin, it means "counting 10", not "money", because that's what it's value was set at when it was first created. :)

just drop it, I'm italian I know history of my nation and I know what I say

18. So in high school I had a couple other nicknames that were riffs on my first name, Ross, and I didn't like any of them. So when hanging out with a rather silly but eloquent friend we decided that I needed a new nickname. We bounced around a few, one of which being Rosstafarian which I use whenever Rosstopotamus is too long. It happened to be near Christmas and we were listening to Christmas songs and the song "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" came on so we switched Hippo with Rossto because adding a t there helped it roll off the tongue better, since then I've used that as most of my online aliases. I have never found anyone anywhere that has the same username or anything remotely close and I also really like the name because it incorporates my real name but adds a bit of silliness and flair. There's actually a sign hanging in my room that was painted by my now fiance' that incorporates the name and it is one of her favorite nicknames for me.

P.S. My fiance' is also pretty active here on the server :)

19. @rosstopotamus So in high school I had a couple other nicknames that were riffs on my first name, Ross, and I didn't like any of them. So when hanging out with a rather silly but eloquent friend we decided that I needed a new nickname. We bounced around a few, one of which being Rosstafarian which I use whenever Rosstopotamus is too long. It happened to be near Christmas and we were listening to Christmas songs and the song "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" came on so we switched Hippo with Rossto because adding a t there helped it roll off the tongue better, since then I've used that as most of my online aliases. I have never found anyone anywhere that has the same username or anything remotely close and I also really like the name because it incorporates my real name but adds a bit of silliness and flair. There's actually a sign hanging in my room that was painted by my now fiance' that incorporates the name and it is one of her favorite nicknames for me.

P.S. My fiance' is also pretty active here on the server :)

o_0 whos your fiance ill sweet talk you and give you diamonds to give to her

20. @TheForgotten20 o_0 whos your fiance ill sweet talk you and give you diamonds to give to her

It's carhadras and im not sure about the sweet talk O_o but diamonds are always good :)

21. I used to be called ham by my football coachs. Hun by girls wilst they are giggling. And finally sir because a sir and underscore are awesome.

or Sign Up to reply!