Why did you choose the name you did?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I live in Baltimore, and I'm a huge fan of The Clash...so London Calling became Baltimore Calling.

I use this handle in every online game I play.

3. I choose thegoldsmith because i like gold and i sometimes use the furnace and anvil to improve and make things i have no immediate use for but might later on

4. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

My name is a tad complicated...
    My oldest name online was TheGreenNinja3
    The green part was because me and my friend played minecraft back in early beta. He thought we should make an account so I came up with the latter part and since his favourite colour is green we went with it. After a while he drifted away from minecraft he said that I could have our account. I later changed it to TheGreenGamer.

5. I've always been interested in physics and astronomy, and i read about cepheid variable stars in an astronomy book about 10 years ago. I thought the story of their discovery and the word "cepheid" itself was memorable enough that I used it in various passwords for a few years before adopting it into a username. Also, all of my tools with the exception of my swords/bows are named after (or pseudo named after) nearby stars (alpha centauri, proxima centauri, sirius, etc.)

6. My current name I am using was inslired by @TheDunmerRaven i really liked his so I made a differentiated version. My other account names Lynn'Do'Mer and Elan'Marel are inspired by Tolkien Sindarin (LOTR) and other elvish languages from.different games. LYNN being a prefix of a previous name and my nickname IRL Do meaning of, and Mer meaning men or mortals in several tongues as well as ES5. Elan'Mari(el) is a derivation of my own name. Guess what my real name is now xD

7. I thought of Ratchet but it didn't hit the spot so I tried LatcheD, to find out the name was taken. Then Catch came up, but Caught doesn't really make for a great name, in my opinion. As a result, I ended up with KatcheD.

8. When i played mmo's i used names like vulture boy and earthmage but i was signing up to more and more things and needed a name that was ambiguous but would also work with mmos so my initials are mj and i am mighty so just ambiguify that XD nobody has ever figured out that myty means mighty XD penguin because the order of the mackeral demanded it :P im more of a melon than a penguin

9. I am in the army of the order of the mackeral rank of Brigadier. The mackeral constantly calls to us bidding us to do it's will. The penguins will march forever on! Noot Noot

10. le bump

11. My first name is TheStylist. I changed it due to lack of grammar (it should be thestyler or stylist) so i planned to change it.

An hour before changing my name, i watch GoT series. And then i realized how cool the Blackfish character was. And im curious who is the winner between him and Jamie. He don't need to show his armies. He don't need to show his sword skill. But he still can slap jamie with his words. So facken amazing

12. My brother helped me out with it.

13. Deleted 7 years ago by Derndeff
  14. [deleted]

14 Jul 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  15. [deleted]

14 Jul 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  16. Well.. My name is Elaine and Lainey is just another way to call me.. So, I thought adding another "y" and a "z" would make it look fancier.

Yes very uninteresting I know :P

17. El is for Ellie my girlfriend and Binko is my nickname for my dog Binks ( yep after the terrible Star Wars character ) and 82 is my lucky number, I really wish it had a more interesting story behind it but it doesn't :P

18. I like Coffee and my name is Jace

19. @JaceNeedsCoffee I like Coffee and my name is Jace

Monday syndrome?

20. I like cactus and i'm very good at owning cactus. Hence CactusOwnage.

21. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

Welp, I had a bag of chips in my pocket, and lots of lucky things happened to me, (Winning all my soccer games, beating the shit out of my friends in 5 Card Stud, etc. ;) ) So I kept it in my pocket alllllll the time. My best friends tend to call me Chips for that reason, (I eventually lost the bag.. RIP) and I love video games, and so "ChipsTheGamer" was born xD But then I added underscores later cause why not :P I use this username for everything because if I had multiple I'd forget them all x_x

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!