How far would we have to go until we are considered semi vanilla?

1. 7 years ago

Is it just a matter of no mods or plugins so go as far as we like as long as its command blocks?

2. Correct, it's true that you can do alot of things with command blocks but so long as you don't modify the jar file or add plugins to the server it's still vanilla

3. I can make a herobrine :D but i wont again

4. @BaronBattleBread I can make a herobrine :D but i wont again

again? i want to hear that story

5. [deleted]

12 Jul 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  6. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  7. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  8. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  9. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  10. I love the spam, really.

11. tsu

12 Jul 2016 Suspended

Go semi vanilla and the player base will jump

12. @tsu Go semi vanilla and the player base will jump

Maybe, maybe not but most people seem to like the server as it is and it's good to stay true to our origins since not doing so would undoubtedly cause many long time players to leave.

13. Semi-Vanilla is only a word to me. If the .jar was simply optimized to work with multiple cores and nothing else changed, I don't think anyone would be bothered by "semi."

But then again, I'm just a single new player.

14. Who it really matters to is our server lister which is where we vote and new players find us for the first time.
    They won't permit us to stay in the vanilla category with any modifications.

15. Even if CraftyMynes were to become semi-vanilla, i would stay as long as I still know people. But this server is known for being vanilla so it should remain like that.

16. ill leave if the vanilla factor is changed majorly

or Sign Up to reply!