Soviets Thoughts: My demeanour

1. 7 years ago

For those of you who noticed, my personality has shifted a bit. Before I left, I would often take my time to formulate and collect my thoughts before agknowledging someone on the forums, and now I don't. The reason is simple, I don't have time to. My job is long and peoples lives depend on me doing it well. I have very few breaks, but this community is still important to me. I still try to find time to see whats going on here, however as I said I don't probably won't have the time to engage in indepth conversation. I'll probably just reply with the first thing that comes to my mind, as I did today. With that being said, bear with me while I try to catch up with the community and re-establish myself in it. Thank you for listening, Aim high.

2. We don't care. please stop.

3. @Shvex Who are you and what is your problem with me?

4. @Shvex We don't care. please stop.

I care

5. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  6. I think I joined the community just as you started your break but I look forward to seeing a red army Renaissance. See you on the server!

7. The forums will tell you everything you need to know concerning the new community, lots of new players and new factions. The salt still lingers in the air, etc.

8. Hey dark @darktyui

9. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  10. @TheForgotten20 No, the best factions do something to better the lives of the masses. I am in one of those factions in real life and I plan to renovate my virtual faction to mirror it.

11. I care Soviet.

12. Never mind the bollocks Soviet. We are looking forward seeing you and your faction on CraftyMynes again.

13. @sovietsuperman
    If your ego and your IQ were two platforms and you tried to jump from your ego to your IQ you would tucking die.

""

14. @Shvex Is that because my IQ is miles above my already high ego? If so then I agree, I am soo much smarter than I think I am lol

15. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  16. Jesus fucking christ.

or Sign Up to reply!