VIP/VIP+ Transactions

1. 7 years ago

Costs

VIP = 3 stacks of diamond block
    VIP+ = 5 stacks of diamond blocks
    1/4 server bill= 7 stacks of diamond blocks
    1/2 server bill= 7 stacks of diamond blocks and 5 beacons
    FULL SERVER BILL= 7 stacks of diamond blocks, 5 beacons, and 3 elytra OR 1 dragon head and 5 beacons

The trade ratio is:
    1 diamond=2 emeralds=4 gold= 5 iron

You can trade using other blocks for diamond so long as the end sum adds up to the amount of diamond blocks needed (ex. you can buy VIP+ for 2 stacks of diamond blocks and 2 stacks of emerald blocks). I will be open for negotiations. I will also give VIP to people I notice working hard to improve the server and help the staff.

I'm also thinking about starting a competition in which 10 people will receive the full server bill paid in their name, however that is in development.

2. 0_0

3. @SovietSuperman_

Costs

VIP = 3 stacks of diamond block
    VIP+ = 5 stacks of diamond blocks
    1/4 server bill= 7 stacks of diamond blocks
    1/2 server bill= 7 stacks of diamond blocks and 5 beacons
    FULL SERVER BILL= 7 stacks of diamond blocks, 5 beacons, and 3 elytra OR 1 dragon head and 5 beacons

The trade ratio is:
    1 diamond=2 emeralds=4 gold= 5 iron

You can trade using other blocks for diamond so long as the end sum adds up to the amount of diamond blocks needed (ex. you can buy VIP+ for 2 stacks of diamond blocks and 2 stacks of emerald blocks). I will be open for negotiations. I will also give VIP to people I notice working hard to improve the server and help the staff.

I'm also thinking about starting a competition in which 10 people will receive the full server bill paid in their name, however that is in development.

I have so many dragon heads/elytra..
    Rip you

4. ^

5. It appears i was mis informed about the rarity fo said items

6. @SovietSuperman_ It appears i was mis informed about the rarity fo said items

Not really, most people have one max, i just spend all my time in the end xD i live in it sure

7. I don't have any dragon heads. I bet all the End Ships on our server are raided.

8. @Captain_Mitchell I don't have any dragon heads. I bet all the End Ships on our server are raided.

You can still find them. I found one a while back. But they can disappear if you aren't fast enough to get it.

9. Awwww :-/

10. There are endships and cities until the world border, just like nether fortresses

11. I think Nether Fortresses can be found past 4k

12. I have 5 elytra with mending and unb 3

13. Note: I will not deal with team eye members since they take away from the community.

14. -image-

15. Are you still doing this? I'm saving up my diamonds :)

16. Also interested.

17. Saving up my emerald currently ^

18. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

So VIP costs 6 stax of emy blox right
    Right, @SovietSuperman_ ?

19. How rich is this dood irl

20. [deleted]

7 Sep 2016
    Deleted 4 years ago by CraftyMyner
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!