RETURN OF THE FORGOTTEN+new build project

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

hey guys, as you might have noticed I have been talking lots about a museum I will try to build on the craftymynes server. but my plans for this build is not any average plan, I intend to do something big for this museum(im bad at what we need to do so nearly impossible solo for me). I will not give out any plans so that I wont spoil my build. If you want to help me pls tell me as I believe this is at least a 3 man job. Hope fully my snowburn buddies can join me(totally not peer pressure here, @Jordi223b @TomTom900 ,@AirBear11 ) and mebbe get toghether and do something toghether. Projet solitude members are automatically accepted should you choose to help.

just a teaser of one of the harder parts of the museum:
    we will have a collection of every obtainable full block by the time we are done, even a beacon.

trusted people can pay a small fee(its actually tiny) just to pay for our expenses of building this to view the displays well be putting up. I promise you its gonna be worth your while

trusted donators will have VIP access and free to access the museum at any time including VIP displays (dw normal people wont be missing out on the cool stuff, VIP room is just maybe like a diary log of us building or smthing.)

I hope I can have some helpers in this.

TY
    TheForgotten20

p.s. any questions ask me, but wont be spoiling any details of the build (unless you are accepted) or other displays.

p.p.s I need donators to supply us with some blocks we may need that we don't eally have access to easily such as ....idk

p.p.p.s ill be working full time for this

p.p.p.p.s food donators are appreciated, farms are hard to set up where I plan to make the museum

p.p.p.p.p.s rybye, quartz_king and pimpcy or any team eye member or flashfood is automatically denied access to the museum. so is Katch_ed mascyrisariyaki or smthing and panda_for_life.

2. Comeback player of the year

3. How could you possibly hope to stop people raiding it when you invite so many people to it ?
    Nevermind the fact you can't get s dragon Egg block.

4. @TheForgotten20 mascyrisariyaki or smthing

I'm assuming you mean @MasaruCyri - that is a most beautiful butchering of a name I have ever seen XD

5. yes, and mizoreshiriaki

6. Good luck with your project. It sounds rather griefable though

7. Other players can visit the museum?
    Houston, we have a problem.

8. @Cileklim Other players can visit the museum?
    Houston, we have a problem.

I second this.

Post pictures of it. That's all you got to do.

9. yes, others can visit, but only trusted people such as wblain128 and raven man can visit. plus, whats life without a little risk?

10. Why can't I visit? I like history

11. because you don't like me so you will probs grief me, but ill ask someone like kirk to do a video on it or something, but I recommend first hand

12. Unfortunatly I think this'll probably be destroyed in a matter of weeks, maybe days, if you invite randoms.

13. nah the list will be very limited, people such as you that I know less will not be invited.

14. Considering I've only griefed a big base ONCE, and we've never really spoken to each other. I don't see why I'm denied access. I'm very nice once you get to know me.

15. You're right forgotten I hate you so much, that one day you tried posting a rick roll on my buy and sell thread just rustled my JIMMIES you got at my heart
    oh man now every time I see you I have Rick Astley in my head telling me bad things forgotten
    Bad things about your museum
    Hurry Run!!
    -image-

16. sorry masucyri i meant mizoreshariyaki
    and pimpcy coming from a backstabber those words i dont care

17. MasaruCyri*

18. FlashFood likes to grief

19. @FlashFood I will have very little history item unless people are willing to donate a piece of their bases to me, or even a replica of it will do. Also since you like history, ill probs ask my good friends (fignuts and kirk) to maybe make a video. However, the video will not cover everything so then I still get visits as I like playing with people, other wise y don't you just play single player?

20. @Qfu FlashFood likes to grief

No u

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!