3 skilled players needed

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

hello, I'm looking for 3 members to join, here are the requirements.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PvP skills: high

building skills, medium-high

experience on thes erver, 5 mounths min.

why would you like to join.

I'll inform you if you can join.
    Halo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Not many players have a years worth of experience on the server

3. One year of experience of the server? You ain't from this world are you?

You got some seriously high expectations from players, so your faction won't work that well.

4. i want the elite, @iDogeTwinkie @Slattern

5. lol not sure if you will be able to get 3 1 year old players from here.

6. Most of the players that have been playing here for over 1 year are probably mature enough to not care about griefing and pvp

7. True^

8. @_Haxington_ Most of the players that have been playing here for over 1 year are probably mature enough to not care about griefing and pvp

I can affirm this, I'm in this group.

9. @HaloNest I've been here 11 months, that enough?

10. @_Confederacy_ @HaloNest I've been here 11 months, that enough?

You need one more month ;)

11. Do you fit your own criteria @HaloNest ?

12. yas

13. I've been here for around a year but I'm solo, and so are most other older players. I doubt you'd find that wants to join, let alone 3.

14. ^ Aye.

15. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

I've been here for 16 months and I'm a lovely mess
    anythings possible if you believe enough

16. "mounths"

17. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

tomorrow will be a whole year ive been playing does that count?
    only those who know me by my old name know who I am

18. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

@_Haxington_ Most of the players that have been playing here for over 1 year are probably mature enough to not care about griefing and pvp

Im not into it personally myself , but i don't see what griefing or raiding has to do directly do with maturity o.o

19. Well from my experience I noticed that more mature players tend to be more into helping others rather than destroying them. But I said probably, which means that there will always be exceptions.

20. Solo is how it's done. if you are good at PVP and griefing then you should go solo, or join team eye...

Or team fluxated.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!