Boat building competition!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Alright, this is an awesome build.. keep it up and good luck getting it at spawn!

3. @BluePlauge Alright, this is an awesome build.. keep it up and good luck getting it at spawn!

Thanks man it was a ton of fun, now we just need inspiration for the next build!

4. Very nice! =D Build a giant Tardis =D

5. @rnc2011 Very nice! =D Build a giant Tardis =D

YES! I Support this inspirational challenge :D

6. @rnc2011 Very nice! =D Build a giant Tardis =D

We'll see I think we need a bit of a break from big builds. The nameplate is actually 3 maps and we are making/have made a huge design along the ground that is 128x384 blocks. Further down the road we might go for that. Does it have to be bigger on the inside?

7. Should I post them with default texture pack, or can I post them with mine? I use sphax PureBDcraft.

8. @Dennari43 Should I post them with default texture pack, or can I post them with mine? I use sphax PureBDcraft.

My texture pack is close to default but not exactly default so I would like to know as well

9. @rosstopotamus welp I'm out. My boat just got put to shame lol. Awesomw build! I really like it!

10. @FishW @rosstopotamus welp I'm out. My boat just got put to shame lol. Awesomw build! I really like it!

Same. Literally blew mine up, so I'm outta the competition. xD

11. @FishW @rosstopotamus welp I'm out. My boat just got put to shame lol. Awesomw build! I really like it!

:D lol I didn't mean to put any other boats to shame. Thanks it's great to see the positive feedback.

12. Ok, so here's mine. Its supposed to be the Black Pearl, but it has some changes that I thought made it look better. -image- -image- -image-
    It is 62 blocks long and 23 blocks wide, so it just fits in the limits we were given.
    -image- Yes, the dark oak plank on the right is an actual plank to walk off of, this is a pirate ship after all.
    -image-
    And in case it didn't look close enough to the Black Pearl, here's a reference I just had to put in :)
    -image-
    The captain's cabin with log book on wall
    -image-
    And since it's a pirate ship, it had to have stashes of gold and silver below deck
    -image-
    -image-
    Now on to the lowest deck, where the prisoners are kept :D
    -image-
    -image-
    And because it's for prisoners, there should be no way of escaping, so once you enter the cells, you can't get back out :D
    -image-
    Now some better shots of the rigging, platforms, and sails
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    And to finish, a selfie with my creation :D
    -image-

13. -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

:3

14. Great job y'all those look really good. I love the sails on yours @Dennari43

15. @rosstopotamus Great job y'all those look really good. I love the sails on yours @Dennari43

Thanks! :D

16. Deleted 7 years ago by rosstopotamus
  17. Edited 7 years ago by WBlaine

Well, here's my boat. I didn't put too much work into the interiors unfortunately. It's called the "HMS Craftymyner"

The distance shot
    -image-

From the top of a mast
    -image-

Sunrise
    -image-

The bow. with an elegant zombie sculpture
    -image-
    -image-

View of the cabin entrance
    -image-

Cabin
    -image-

The back
    -image-
    -image-

CANONS!
    -image-

Interiors:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

I had fun working on this. 10/10 would build again. I look forward to similar build competitions in the future.

18. @wblaine128 Great job that looks awesome! I definitely hope there's more build competitions.

19. I completely forgot about this competition lel

20. Get ready to see the Firehive

21. Carhadras and I finished the nameplate so I updated my main post with some new screenshots and some selfies :D

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!