1. 7 years ago

You know the drill...

2. Hold this L

3. So i was thinking about maybe adding if possible something different for votes , instead of just eleytra maybe some other things the community can buy with votes ?
    I also thought the idea i saw on the forum else where wasn't that bad , just with bad terminology instead of a craftycrate , how about seasonal/holiday gift bags for votes when the time comes like for Halloween , christmas , valentines day etc, just items with some lore that people can hang on there walls etc for decorations :D ?

4. @2Chill You should disable your hacked client, you get kicked for flying more then players scream lag.

5. L

6. @CraftyMyner @2Chill You should disable your hacked client, you get kicked for flying more then players scream lag.

i don't have the brain cells to use a hack client o.o

7. @2Chill i don't have the brain cells to use a hack client o.o

Lol so true

8. @OpticImpulse Lol so true

#rekt

9. @OpticImpulse Lol so true

i know where you live x_x

10. "You dont have the brain cells to get a hacked client"... Horrible memories chill why did u have to say that, this server is kinda bs sometimes

11. @2Chill i know where you live x_x

12. Well, I like the idea of some other voting prize. After all, you can only have so many elytra. I think an item with lore is a good way reward players without changing the gameplay

13. Or spawn eggs like Zombie for say...200 votes?

14. @mr_man32 "You dont have the brain cells to get a hacked client"... Horrible memories chill why did u have to say that, this server is kinda bs sometimes

Hahahahah, then you should use your head more and not do something because someone says that they don't think you can

15. @mr_man32 "You dont have the brain cells to get a hacked client"... Horrible memories chill why did u have to say that, this server is kinda bs sometimes

"are we allowed to dupe?"

16. the best bit of this post is when crafty made 2chill and drill rhyme

17. @TheForgotten20 the best bit of this post is when crafty made 2chill and drill rhyme

Yeah man that guy is pretty Crafty , Eh ? ;]

18. Yay people accepted my idea! Personally I'm good with the whole spawn egg idea too.

19. @CraftyMyner @2Chill You should disable your hacked client, you get kicked for flying more then players scream lag.

i jus realised that this is more savage than dawn

20. @misterkickman Yay people accepted my idea! Personally I'm good with the whole spawn egg idea too.

Thats going to be a negative dont think that will ever happen out of the crate for vip+ if thats what u mean .

@TheForgotten20 i jus realised that this is more savage than dawn

Lol wot have u talked to dawn before o.o shes nice not savage

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!