I need help getting home.

1. 7 years ago

A few days ago, I died, and instead of being teleported home, I went to spawn. My bed must have been broken by somebody.

The problem is, I don't know what the coordinates of my home are. An admin told me that Crafty might be able to help, but I haven't been able to make contact. I sent a private message, and there's been no response.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Crafty is a busy guy. He may have just not been able to get time to look for it

3. TBustah come back on the server I will tp you back, I got your coordinates.

4. Hey @TBustah I did respond to about 4 minutes after you pm'ed me, I'm not sure why it didn't show up for you... iclutchHD has your cords, you can ask him to teleport you back ingame.

5. Okay, thank you.

6. I was an idiot and didn't set a home, then got lost again. In my defense, I didn't know that you could, I was told that this server is pretty vanilla.

Anyway... one more time, please?

7. @TBustah I was an idiot and didn't set a home, then got lost again. In my defense, I didn't know that you could, I was told that this server is pretty vanilla.

You have the coordinates. Walk.

8. @TBustah I was an idiot and didn't set a home, then got lost again. In my defense, I didn't know that you could, I was told that this server is pretty vanilla.

This is why I make sure I set home and don't fuck it up. Once I walked 30k block to get to my base. I had the coords but I didn't thunk the admins would help. You're lucky they did it once

9. @TBustah I was an idiot and didn't set a home, then got lost again. In my defense, I didn't know that you could, I was told that this server is pretty vanilla.

Not going to lie, this is a bit insulting. When you first lost your home, I was on the server within about 30 seconds ready to tp you home and you weren't there, I made a post with the cords and told you that I or an admin could tp you back (mind you, it was like 10k from spawn) I sat there for about an hour waiting for you. Then you come on here saying that I didn't respond even though I did within about 4 minutes from your post. We tped you home, and now you have gone and lost it again, seriously man? its not even that far from spawn. If it was classic vanilla you would be more likely to take down the cords to your home then if it was spigot/modded.

10. @CraftyMyner Not going to lie, this is a bit insulting. When you first lost your home, I was on the server within about 30 seconds ready to tp you home and you weren't there, I made a post with the cords and told you that I or an admin could tp you back (mind you, it was like 10k from spawn) I sat there for about an hour waiting for you. Then you come on here saying that I didn't respond even though I did within about 4 minutes from your post. We tped you home, and now you have gone and lost it again, seriously man? its not even that far from spawn. If it was classic vanilla you would be more likely to take down the cords to your home then if it was spigot/modded.

Just put barrier blocks around his cords and never allow him to leave

11. @misterkickman Just put barrier blocks around his cords and never allow him to leave

April fools prank right there

12. -image-

13. @Pimpcy perfect

14. Lmao @Pimpcy

15. I swear, I'm not trolling here. I just made an honest mistake. As for you not responding, I can't explain why I couldn't see your message. I can take a screenshot if you like, maybe I'm just not using the messenger correctly.

16. @Blackened_Dawn You have the coordinates. Walk.

No, I don't. That's the problem. I was teleported directly last time, and didn't think to write them down.

17. Okay, I found the conversation in the messenger. Honestly, I wasn't trying to cause trouble, the message just wasn't appearing before for some reason.

or Sign Up to reply!