Something Useful !

1. 7 years ago

Well hello! I just decided to make my first Conversation, and i wanted it to be something useful. As a persian id like to share our great culture, SPECIALY our poems.
    Any great quotes will be apreciated :). I will start with this one :

Raise your Words,not voice.
    Its the rain dat grows flowers,not thunder.

2. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

To be assholes is a gift that a few have, to do it on purpose is idiotic

3. If they tell you that you are less then zero, remember that zero comes after everything

4. The Existentialist: you are a ghost driving a meated coated skeleton ontop of a giant rock spinning around I gigantic fireball that is being hurled across space-time around and around s giant cluster of star spiraling into what could be the biggest densest thing we may ever get to see and that it's only one of many many many MANY others.

SOMEHOW we are here. And Alive. Fear nothing.

5. the wound is the place where the light enters you

Rumi

6. The first quote was for Rumi too.

7. "A kind word is like a spring day"-Russian quote

8. Do not go gentle into that good night. Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

9. @Abbasilol Raise your Words,not voice.

I like this ^^

10. I sent my Soul through the invisible,
    Some letter of that Afterlife to spell:
    And by and by my Soul return'd to me,
    And answre'd:'I myself am Heav'n Hell

Khayyam

11. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

"If you love your life, don't waste time.
    For time is what life is made of. "- B.L

12. "What you do today, can improve all your tomorrows" - Ralph Matrson

"May the force be with you" - General Dodonna(first person to say it if I recall)

13. Some favorite quotes:
    "Life is actually really simple. We just insist on making it more complicated." - Confucius

"No person was ever honored for what they received. HONOR is the reward for what they gave." -Unknown

"Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice."- My old teacher

14. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

-image-

15. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Peace at home, peace in the world. -Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, 20 April 1931

16. when i hear persian ithink :
    this is madness....
    THIS IS SPARTAPAAAAA

17. The movie of 300 is TOTALY lies . plx dont believe it . also dont go off topic,DONT put any Reply for this just massage me privatly if you want to know more.

18. so he didnt actually kick that persian off?

19. (I answered Theforgotten privatly)

“You’ve seen the world, and all you’ve seen is nothing; and everything, as well, that you have said and heard is nothing. You’ve sprinted everywhere between here and the horizon; it is nothing. And all the possessions you’ve treasured up at home are nothing.”

Khayyam

20. “In monasteries, seminaries, retreats and synagogues, they fear hell and seek paradise. Those who know the mysteries of God never let that seed be planted in their souls.”

Khayyam

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!