CM Halloween Skin Comp

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by _Ami_13_

This needs no explanation but still I'm giving it one.

Starting next Sunday(16th) up until Halloween anybody who has entered will be randomly paired up with a another participant with a spooky skin to try and progress to the next round.

So if you wanna enter get your spookiest skin ( it can be self made or just found ) and comment on here if your IGN is different to your forum name tell me please :) Or PM me in game I'll answer ..... probably >.<

Oh yeah it will be held in spawn so people can take armour off with our fear of being murdered :/

Also while the competition starts on the 15th that isn't going to be the cut off point for entries so people can enter part way through if they want :D

As of now the prize is unknown but there is gonna be one.
    It may be it takes a dia to enter then the winner takes all so the more people enter the richer you can get ;P

Stay spooky - J

Current participants:

SaltyFlubberFish
    Chips_The_Gamer
    ArtemisGoddessX
    Venetorem
    Suhnbreak
    Abbasilol
    just_a_penguin
    Cileklim
    Qfu
    Tezzer
    AlienArtifact56
    PenguinMytyMJ

2. Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

Yay! Can I enter? My in game name is SaltyFlubberFish

3. I'll enter, made a spooki skin just for this kinda thing too >:D

4. ArtemisGoddessX , I'll cook up something nice for this.

5. Why not, i'm in ;P

6. Sounds fun ^_^

7. Im in bruh. Yarrr!

8. I'm in too ^-^

9. I'm in!

10. Okay got everyones name down and with 8 this can work well :D

11. Im already a scary dino, the only thing that scares me are large rocks falling from outer space

12. @Tezzer If I can guarantee safty from the large rocks will you enter ;P

13. qfuz1o131o is in

14. Where will the competition be held? And does the skin HAVE to be sp00ky?

15. @OpticImpulse Where will the competition be held? And does the skin HAVE to be sp00ky?

It'll just be done in spawn and yes it does >.<

16. @jamlbon It'll just be done in spawn and yes it does >.<

Ah man! Can my mermaid flubber fish thing skin be considered sp00ky?

17. @OpticImpulse Ah man! Can my mermaid flubber fish thing skin be considered sp00ky?

Sure - this is all for funny really so :)

18. @jamlbon I would like to enter! My in-game name is the same as the one above this request.

19. @Tezzer Im already a scary dino, the only thing that scares me are large rocks falling from outer space

O very scary

20. Guyss we need another so there's an even number of entries and it isn't awkward so leik c'mon it's fuun

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!