Cellexya's Base in Progress

1. 7 years ago

So a lot of people have been asking what I need so much stone and wood for, well here's your answer:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

2. Ur Base is bad and Ur a nub.

3. no u

4. looking good

5. Omg coords leaked

6. pft you wish

7. Damn @Cellexya , I was just there yesterday and this Wasn't there before:

-image-

I don't even think a full day went by and you already did that much. That's some great progress there.

Keep it up! :)

8. actually that was there :P it's just so big you probably didn't see it XD
    that's where the cave spider grinder is

9. How is it possible to build something on such a scale and not have it be discovered by other players? I built out past 80k and still chose to build below ground, at bedrock level, with less than 5 entities total to not risk being found. Aren't you worried that someone will find and grief this thing?
    It's very impressive by the way. One of the coolest bases I've seen.

10. I'm only a bit past 50k and it's been 4 months and no signs of anyone, so I don't know. But there's nothing here to raid so even if someone did find it oh well. I had fun building it.

11. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Looks good! Especially with shaders, love the awkward rnc statue

12. Nice, you might need to add a little more details to the garden, like custom threes bushes and stuff like that

13. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

By the way, what is the purpose of this build?

Rather than letting us see the magnificent statue of richie lol thats an important cause after all

No don't hit me plz no

14. @HaloNest the build is only about 20% so I'll get to that
    @Cileklim the build is just for lels

15. Nice @Cellexya

16. Is the giant player statue in the middle meant to be anyone in particular?

17. @PurpleMare Is the giant player statue in the middle meant to be anyone in particular?

yes its one of our admins @rnc2011

18. well, based on the position of the sun and moon in these photos, I can calculate that this base is approximately at 101k 101k or, on the other side of the world, somewhere near the mystical 0,0 of legend. Just my opinion

19. @TheMightyDrex well, based on the position of the sun and moon in these photos, I can calculate that this base is approximately at 101k 101k or, on the other side of the world, somewhere near the mystical 0,0 of legend. Just my opinion

thats basically the whole map genius

20. I think that was the joke :P

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!