A Shepard for the trading post

1. 7 years ago

basically i would request a Shepard villager to be added to the villagers at the trading post for people who want to make stuff like pixel art but dont have enough space or time to build a multi coloured sheep farm

2. Good Idea!

3. @CraftyMyner thank you i've proposed it before in game but i think it was forgot about

4. @BaronBattleBread

5. @Blackened_Dawn

lolnub

6. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

soo... is my idea being implemented and if so can it have my head?

7. What were you thinking on prices? average villager prices or trade regular wool for an equal ammount of colored wool.

8. @BaronBattleBread What were you thinking on prices? average villager prices or trade regular wool for an equal amount of colored wool.

i was thinking because stuff like statues and pixel art tend to be on the large side that the price would be low like stack of regular wool for half stack wheat or logs then the trading the regular wool for different colours

9. The Shepard has arrived and his name is WoolWorth!!!!!!

10. Damn the villager is amazing gonna be so useful when i finally get back to my pixel art

11. Nice!

12. Great new villager ^_^

13. Can't wait to trade all my emmies for wool :D
    I've been hoping this day would come...

14. @Chips_The_Gamer Can't wait to trade all my emmies for wool :D

they dont trade with emmies :P

15. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Chips_The_Gamer Can't wait to trade all my emmies for wool :D

they trade in string and seeds and every wool colour

16. @Chips_The_Gamer Can't wait to trade all my emmies for wool :D

Its, i think, 32 seeds and 2 string for 48 white wool then the rest of the trades are 48 white wool for 48 of any other coloured wool

17. God dammit! Right when get rid of my seeds....

18. Oh nice, I didn't know since I haven't been on today. I just assumed it was in emmies :P
    Welp, better start cuttin grass...

19. Nice. Finally something to turn in excess seeds for. Now something for the poisonous potatoes and beetroot seeds (I'm assuming the trade is only for wheat seeds).

20. theres already a villager with all colours of wool

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!