November CraftyCrate Suggestions [RELEASED]

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Quartz_King

@iwarriiori You should have admin weapons in the crafty crates @Blackened_Dawn

-_- there should also be sharpness 666 on the weapons

pay 2 win much?

3. Why not the Shulker egg? O.o

4. I think maybe a chicken egg because chickens are the closest things we can get to turkeys :P

5. @iDogeTwinkie Why not the Shulker egg?

If you haven't seen the update info, in 1.11 shulkers will drop shulker shells used to create shulker chests which hold their inventory when dropped. Therefore shulker eggs are extremely overpowered and the ones that exist on the server are highly sought after

6. And then you guys had these motherfuckers in the last Crafty Crate and thought it was useless.

I need one of these and I can't even get it anymore. I don't think that's so overpowered. It just makes your inventory a better place lol.

7. I know somebody said Bonfire night early and even tho i think it's just a British thing or maybe even just English idk but you could put some fireworks in there

8. @Blackened_Dawn I think it's amusing that so little vip+'s are giving ideas.

I'll be mulling over these suggestions, some not since I already do them on the regular.

I'm technically VIP+, and will be getting it for this acc asap

9. @misterkickman I'm technically VIP+, and will be getting it for this acc asap

Notice i said little :P not zero

10. @Blackened_Dawn I'd add a few stacks of Bottles of XP all named after different fancy wines.

But who am I to know? I'm not a VIP. I just act like one.

11. Pumpkin pies would be good for the Thanksgiving theme. For spawn egg, even though it's on your list of no's, I would argue for the Husk. It doesn't have a villager version, it's just a zombie, and it gives hunger, cause Thanksgiving is about eating a lot and not being hungry, with all the food items we get, the husk hunger effect will let us eat more! (and it's not because I want one, i actually don't want a husk, i just think the hunger effect fits into getting to eat and eat theme of the holiday) If that's still a no, then I would suggest a rabbit or chicken, and if the chicken, rename it Leftover Turkey or just Turkey, cause you always have a lot of leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. Also, in the spirit of the name, I think there should be a stack of some item, maybe paper, that just says "Thank You" or something like that so VIP+ players can give them out to people as thanks for being such a great community, or give them to staff for everything they've done. But it would have to be an item that isn't worth anything as an item, or else players would just keep them and be greedy, and that's not what Thanksgiving is about. It should be about giving, so I think there should be something VIP+'s can give to others.

12. Preach, brother

13. #Chickens4TheWin!!

14. Some of the mojang skin heads would be really cool to see! The cake head would be appropriate for Thanksgiving as well and custom banners are always appreciated

@Dennari43 chicken, and if the chicken, rename it Leftover Turkey or just Turkey

I second this idea ^_^
    Though not many countries even celebrate Thanksgiving so a crate stuffed with Thanksgiving items and nothing else would be disappointing. Better to keep it to only a Thanksgiving items imo

15. @_Drachenzorn_ skelli is OP. If you put it in a nether spawner, thats like instant wither skeleton farm.

How does it work though?

16. Alright, so I know this isnt a suggestion, but I didn't want to make a whole new convo. I just got a CraftyCrate and then my minecraft crashed so the chat like is gone. Is there some other way to claim it or are they not ready yet? No rush, thanks for any help.

17. Do not claim the CraftyCrate or you will recieve the October crate.

I will announce when it is ready, which is later at night.

18. sounds good! thank you

19. put a pig egg named hammy for Thanksgiving ham. lol bonemeal named mash potaotoes gold ingots named butter,,,ect ect...

20. A chicken egg named turkey egg maybe?

21. stacks of Thanksgiving colored clay (orange, red, brown) or leaf blocks (because in autumn the leaves begin to fall) or hmm.. maybe orange sand? iron sword named "the carver" or something, as for eggs, that's a toughie.. first i thought wolves might be cool, but that's on the restricted list.. maybe squid eggs? or I dunnno XD

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!