1. 7 years ago

I think that the maze is a very nice addition to spawn and adds to the area it is located in. It would be nice if you guys kept the maze and just replaced the prizes with mundane renamed items so that nothing overpowered can be farmed. Another thing that should be added is it should only open at night so that it can't be run over and over again. And maybe in the future when the admins have time they can add layers on to the maze to make it even harder >=D. I really like the maze and think it would make a nice permanent addition to spawn =).

2. I agree even though I never tried it

3. OR, the admins could hide a telporyter every month in spawn, and change the maze layout and rewards to something themed for the month. For example - this month we could've had a turkey or cake gear set, and maybe a shield or something. Either way I find collecting limited gear sets and items almost addicting, and it would xterm the longevity of the server's fun, for those who are not rich or part of the real community

4. Keep the maze, huh.. just change its layout and prizes.

But only open at night.

And add more layers :P

Tell you what. I wont destroy the maze, so we can use it again in the future, but i am shutting it down.

Its a treat, for amusent. I love that people have enjoyed it, and we will bring it back. But too much of a good thing leaves you dulled to its charm. :P

5. Or maybe they could just make a brand new (permanent) maze somewhere in spawn

6. Idk.. ive been toying with the idea of a labrynth >:)

Youd access it from a room, and before you could enter would jave to have an empty invintory.

Given leather and an iron sword and i guess some food. And it wouldnt be protected from monsters XD

7. It's really fun, maybe it could be a permanent addition to spawn with a few tweaks, why not!

8. @BaronBattleBread Idk.. ive been toying with the idea of a labrynth >:)

Youd access it from a room, and before you could enter would jave to have an empty invintory.

Given leather and an iron sword and i guess some food. And it wouldnt be protected from monsters XD

could you also add slight blindness and nausea effect?

9. Deleted 7 years ago by Julipukki
  10. @BaronBattleBread Keep the maze, huh.. just change its layout and prizes.

But only open at night.

And add more layers :P

Tell you what. I wont destroy the maze, so we can use it again in the future, but i am shutting it down.

Its a treat, for amusent. I love that people have enjoyed it, and we will bring it back. But too much of a good thing leaves you dulled to its charm. :P

Ugh! Has it been shut off already Baron? I didn't even see it! Ugh... I've been trying to connect since it went down few days ago and I still can't!

11. It hasnt been shutoff yet, as i cant login and i wont be asking someone else to do so- So, you have untill im able to login :)

12. Okay take your time

13. * Casually removes signs labeling the many dubs of special armors from the maze *
    OP? This maze needs a buff cmon guys...
    :P

14. Its so hard

15. @BaronBattleBread Idk.. ive been toying with the idea of a labrynth >:)

Oooh! Would there be Muppets?! And have David Bowie at the end?! I would never leave...

16. Ok, what if, hypothetically, in a twisted world, of pure command block wizardry, the peoples that have the brain capacity to confirm or deny this question could make a different command block generated maze every day, that maybe always has the same ending spot but different maze around it. The ending is a plate that tps you back to spawn and gives you a prize (maybe). If there was not a way to limit the prize farming, maybe give it a time limit and costs a vote coin......... or just for fun. Either way, wizards...?

17. I'd love it if it was really like the Labyrinth, with hidden doors that open and close on a timer(or something like that) with different mobs spawned in at different places, deadly traps like lava pits that open below you unexpectedly, arrows shooting at you from walls, places that block you in and trap you until you find a way to leave or tp out, wither skeletons chasing you down hallways(which would be especially terrifying if we are only allowed to have leather armor and stone or wooden swords(no shields)). Like actual challenges that are in the real Labyrinth greek myths. And if it is ridiculously difficult with death traps everywhere, then the end prize could be a god set with lore attached to it, but the maze would have to be near impossible, like the Labyrinth was. I would be willing to lose a few lives in something like that. :D

18. Please keep the maze open for a while please. I would really like to try it a few times. I dont care about the prizes I just wanna have fun. maybe like the other guy says change the prizes to colored leather or nothing at all except a named item like a poison potato saying late mazer.

19. here is an idea that could work but take time to do. Maybe ad a entrance that requires a special named item given out like a entrance token. so the maze stays up but without a key you cant get in. Then do a admin drop like you do with cakes and stuff e. everybody gets 1 key. You could also add additional keys to crafty crates to increase sales of vip +

20. @BaronBattleBread It hasnt been shutoff yet, as i cant login and i wont be asking someone else to do so- So, you have untill im able to login :)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!