Can I speak to your management / owner?

1. 7 years ago

I would like to report Blackened_Dawn for being so mean. She ruins CraftyMynes for me and has forced me to quit. I chat a lot except for when she is on :( She is constantly abusing me whenever I have a sex joke to make and has kicked me several times. I don't understand how she can just enforce the rules so good .Why the fuck should the players have to follow the rules to a server. I would like to much rather have the server rules revolve around me myself and I. I would much rather play in a server where the staff kiss up to me. I play on servers to make everything about myself. As a server bill donator I am entitled to voice my opinion and say that the owner may not choose to run the server with the rules that he pleases. I own a big chunk of the server. Crafty knows it, Dawn knows it, the admins know, everybody knows it. The staff and rules are so fucked up and everything needs to be revamped because honestly there is no reason for rules to be enforced the way they are.

2. I know it, you know it, she knows it,.. Sorry if anyone gets the reference XD

3. Oh I just read this in full and realized it was a yolk. (Sigh)

4. Well you are really mean so no one should listen to you lololol :D

5. ...why is this fkn troll thread not locked? -_- Like there aren't enough junk posts on the forums as is.

6. skid

7. This is why you don't drink and play

8. snoww we played toghether in warlords remember?

9. sry let me get demoted real quick

10. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Please direct all complaints to our complaint department.
    @maximilianpanda

I can confirm dawn is mean though.

11. fucking L

12. Adman aboooose

13. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  14. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  15. ???

16. No politics d00d

17. Yay Gilberboys gets the reference.

18. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  19. @_Haxington_ no just stop, take the deletions as warnings

20. @Blackened_Dawn sry let me get demoted real quick