Your Grand Plan

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

How will you approach things differently now that the reset has happend? More building? Less? Get VIP? Get a faction or leave one?
    I will live with less people and will only focus on the accquisition of diamonds/ other valuebles. No building no non nessesary redstone, utilitarianism for the win.

2. I didn't pour time into any of my bases on 1.9, or on 1.8.
    I plan on basing with people and not going solo this time, and I'm going to focus more on PVP and raiding, like I did in 1.8. Today alone I have gotten almost 20 kills, which is half of what I've gotten since the last reset. I'm also going to get online more often. I'll put a bit of effort into making my base look better than a hole in the ground as well.

3. After the reset, I'll probably be spending a lot of time mining for valuables, working on grinders. Also wanna get back into pvp a little more often.

4. I'm planning to restructure the RPC! And deal with the Cawmpetition (eventually).
    I also might rewrite my books from the (500+ screenshots..)

But on non-caw notes, I'll probably have a base of operations set, a nest for me to rest my feathered head, but for the rest I might try spending time with others! Maybe make base mates :o

5. @TheDunmerRaven Maybe make base mates :o

I hear that jamlbon guy is pretty cool >.<

6. Deleted 7 years ago by Fingerbib
  7. @jamlbon I hear that jamlbon guy is pretty cool >.<

Hm.. So have I.. Conspiracy!

8. @jamlbon I hear that jamlbon guy is pretty cool >.<

I can confirm the rumours are true

9. I will become the #1 Griefer and PVPer on the server... JK :P

10. lolololol

11. I will build something extraordinary

12. I shall remember my wonderful old base with a tear in my eye and work to build the most interesting base on the server.

13. @jamlbon I hear that jamlbon guy is pretty cool >.<

I think whoever you heard that from was lying :o

14. Edited 7 years ago by Dennari43

Not playing solo anymore hopefully. And building to the sky with my new friends :)
    And hopefully one of the first to win parkour armor again, if that remains a thing

15. im just gonna stay a nub and have a base mate

16. @TheDunmerRaven Hm.. So have I.. Conspiracy!

@FishW I can confirm the rumours are true

@PapaNeon I think whoever you heard that from was lying :o

Its 2 to 1 Neon i think YOU are lying ;P

17. @jamlbon I hear that jamlbon guy is pretty cool >.<

i agree rumors are true

18. sureley SC will work on another cool base as we did in the past, that's for sure!

19. Well first I will be punching trees. I'll practice that on SP lol. You know how that works. Gotta warm up m8. I don't know about basing with people. I will be basing with TheShibaLoves, he's my all time friend actually my best friend from CM. I don't know where Ham_Radio is headed but he is welcome to join us too. I will have a temporary base first to collect items and basic shit. That'll take a month at most and then I'll have a permanent base with these two guys or a temp base with both of them.

I will put in more effort into building. We'll see what'll time bring to me. Since we won't have CM for a month and half which is 6 weeks then I'll most likely work on myself but until then I'll be focusing on my base. I literally started taking care of my base not few days ago. Built a great auto pumpkin and melon farm. I'll build usual farms I planned for my current base. I'll get villagers in old fashioned way. As usual I will stay away from PvP along with raiding and griefing. :D

20. There is some misunderstaning there @iDogeTwinkie. Crafty mynes will only be down til Monday. The 6 weeks is just when the host will be changed and the new map moved.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!