Reset Tradition

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Yelloms

I think after 3 times, something can be called a "tradition". So here I am, for the third time, sitting in spawn, fishing, waiting for the world to end. I'm sad, but also excited for the new world. The last few hours is one of the most unique and usually awesome times to be on the server. Everyone is easy going, you get to see things you would never normally see (bases, peoples special treasures etc.) and everyone is on the same page.

So here's to another final day, sitting on the dock, fishing till the world ends.

-image-

You guys are awesome,

-Yelloms

2. I agree, the last few hours for this unique server are one of the best moments of my CM experience, everyone as you said is easy going, peaceful (exept to a couple of upset kids), let's wait for the new seed!

3. The first reset was a couple of months before I first joined. :(

The second reset I was not online to witness, but came on a week or so later to restart my progress.

The third reset and its anticipation is a very interesting aspect of a usually skeptical community (people are freely giving base tours, building 50 blocks from spawn, holding huge PVP free for alls, etc.) I will be on the minute the server goes down and the minute it comes up, I look forward to the reset and the new opportunity it will bring since the economy is reset and we have the ability to base in the nether / end (warp system). I wonder what the 4th reset will be for and why and what will happen because of it.

4. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

@_Confederacy_ The first reset was a couple of months before I first joined. :(

The second reset I was not online to witness, but came on a week or so later to restart my progress.

The third reset and its anticipation is a very interesting aspect of a usually skeptical community (people are freely giving base tours, building 50 blocks from spawn, holding huge PVP free for alls, etc.) I will be on the minute the server goes down and the minute it comes up, I look forward to the reset and the new opportunity it will bring since the economy is reset and we have the ability to base in the nether / end (warp system). I wonder what the 4th reset will be for and why and what will happen because of it.

multi line command blocks is my guess, lots of amazing new features #predictingthefuture

or it may end up with a reason similar to the first reset

5. @ardoasms multi line command blocks is my guess, lots of amazing new features #predictingthefuture

Multi-line command blocks would be excellent. Crafty could have a more compact control room, requiring less redstone and increasing the server's performance. I would like to see the addition of more biome-based mobs like the husk and stray. I would love to see a physics system implemented into minecraft as well. Things like gravity (for all blocks), structural integrity, etc.

6. LIES!

7. #byeServer

8. @BaronBattleBread LIES!

what are we lying about baron? or is it all LIES! in the thread

9. The End looks awesome.

10. Schuss server, see you after the reset or basically after my lazyass gets done with 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work. :D

11. Edited 7 years ago by GibsonAxe

-image-
    -image-

I thought I Would leave these here. The old server, the current server, I will take a picture of the new server and put it here when the server resets.

If it doesn't show up then idfk

12. Looks like it did show up

13. @_Confederacy_ Did Lady Red title your second image?

14. @NutjobBob @_Confederacy_ Did Lady Red title your second image?

Idk

15. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

@NutjobBob Did Lady Red title your second image?

Wait what?

16. @_Haxington_ Wait what?

Image title on imgur is "Red" for whatever reason.

17. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

Oh ya I named it read because idfk

18. It could be REALY COOL if crafy would Change his mind and just Decide to dont reset the server at the last 5 Seconds lol . It would make The third World War. :D

19. Deleted 7 years ago by FishW

or Sign Up to reply!