1. 7 years ago

I'm starting a head business, if you would like me to get your head, pay me 1 diamond and ill get it for you

2. Do I have to die first?

3. @TheBlizWiz Do I have to die first?

lol
    But seriously, how are you going to get them so cheap?

4. @TheBlizWiz Do I have to die first?

Clearly yes.

5. @Retrochewy I'm starting a head business, if you would like me to get your head, pay me 1 diamond and ill get it for you

i rate this.........n/a

6. Oh, YOUR head. I get it now :P I thought you meant ANY head...

7. so basically you die for money...........smart

8. Why pay you dias to get our OWN head when I'm pretty sure we could easily find a friend who would be happy to beat us to death a few times. Not even a friend could just be a randomish player

9. @jamlbon i'd be happy to kill you anytime anyplace for free :P

10. Nah @cepheid i wanna stay death free for as long as possible

11. i lasted 5 minutes...

12. Rip ahaha tbf i haven't done much so i don't think it counts

13. i logged in, day one, Sofa be like: Tweaker, im in the nether hunting blazes.
    Tweaker be like: comming! ohh shit my god armor! left it in... the other server...

14. Deleted 7 years ago by AwesomeCreeper50
  15. @AwesomeCreeper50 You understand theres commands to literally give you anyones head in minecraft right... He probably isnt going to kill you lol.

Yes there is but only creative can do that so only way for us players is bludgeoning each other to death

16. U not a business man

17. Only OP players have the ability to use the /summon and /give commands.

This business is charging you a diamond to kill you multiple times until your head drops.

Not complicated at all.

18. @Retrochewy I'm starting a head business, if you would like me to get your head, pay me 1 diamond and ill get it for you

I'd totally buy your head for a diamond, but not the other way around.

or Sign Up to reply!