Invisible Players

1. 7 years ago

@CraftyMyner

I really think the title describes the situation, but quite often I see particles under a player's feet indicating that there is a player there, and they also have a hitbox that I can interact with (ie push them) but the player is invisible.

plz fix

ign r8s 7.8/10 too much water

2. If the player is invisible then you cannot attack them because the hitbox disappears too

3. @_Haxington_ If the player is invisible then you cannot attack them because the hitbox disappears too

oh no ive been caught exaggerating the situation

4. I assume you are referring to the bug which occurs when people use the teleport system and they become invisible on certain ocassions.
    In which case so far as I am aware it's completely unfixable as like many things it's a mojang level bug.

5. press f5, if you are invis, then relog

6. @Retrochewy press f5, if you are invis, then relog

F5 doesn't work for this as far as I know.

@R4iscool1 I assume you are referring to the bug which occurs when people use the teleport system and they become invisible on certain ocassions.
    In which case so far as I am aware it's completely unfixable as like many things it's a mojang level bug.

Is there a mojang bug we can upvote or something?

7. It's this bug here, which is actually one of the few assigned bugs. Maybe Mojang is actually trying to fix a bug for a change...

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-92916

8. @TheBlizWiz ign r8s 7.8/10 too much water

I know this is rather bitchy and pedantic but why say this its in no way relevant to the topic and just like why....

9. @NutjobBob It's this bug here, which is actually one of the few assigned bugs. Maybe Mojang is actually trying to fix a bug for a change...

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-92916

Thanks, I voted for the bug.

10. @jamlbon I know this is rather bitchy and pedantic but why say this its in no way relevant to the topic and just like why....

Eh. I wanted to bring back an old, unrelated meme. In any case, it does kind of fit, as IGN labeled Alpha Sapphire down for 'Too Much Water', an unnecessary complaint, and I was making an unnecessary complaint about the server.

Needless to day, the joke failed.

11. if your armor bar is not showing, you are invisible.(only if you're wearing armor ofcourse)

12. @Sebyo if your armor bar is not showing, you are invisible.(only if you're wearing armor ofcourse)

Sometimes it shows when you are invisible, but doesn't update when you take off or add armor

13. @TheBlizWiz I think I know what you are talking about. I've also had moments where players suddenly disappear and stay invisible for some time, but they are still there. This is most likely a bug in Minecraft because I haven't seen this issue in previous versions.

or Sign Up to reply!