The Collections Thread!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

Lemme brush the dust off this thread with my awesome Halo / Video Game Collection of awesomeness
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

also, nice Magic collection @Nysic , Mines about that size too lol. This next pic is for you! look what I pulled out of my very first Shadows over Innistrad pack!
    -image-
    -image-
    yes its foil and yes I almost crapped my pants when I saw it.

3. Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

God damn that's an awesome card! I'll have to dig out a few of my favourites. I have a non foil platinum angle somewhere and a Jace the mind bender floating around. But that card in foil God damn!

4. Damn Kinky look at all those toys.

5. I really like Halo... lol

6. All my MTG cards were stolen :( only got a few cards from intro decks now XD

7. I'm really sorry to hear that Cell : / . I would literally die inside if someone made off with my cards... easily worth around $1500-2k for everything I've got... my commander deck alone (which is my pride and joy) is worth about 300 dollars x_x

I do know the feeling though... when I was in 5th grade someone stole all my Yu-Gi-Oh cards... everything I owned... which compared to my magic stuff was nothing, but I still had quite a collection... I eventually got everything I lost back and more. I re bought starter decks and traded my way back to where I was... the only things I never got back were my soldier from another world card, and the "masked beast" card I re acquired was in Japanese whereas my original was in English but hey, close enough... My advice is to never give up! keep collecting and you'll get back to where you were. That... and find a better place to keep your cards lol. More specifically... don't leave your backpack halfway across the playground while you go play handball for 3 hours after school... funny thing is my game boy advance and all my pokemon games were in the very next pocket... which they didnt take... weird.

8. My toy collection.
    -image-

9. lol

10. @jdakandeek the best kind of collection

11. @Nysic sweet collection. I myself love that game, but i only have about 200 non mana cards and 2 decks (red white spell and a blue green counter creature deck, 60 cards each)

12. @Kinkybobo OMFG (soz caps plz no ban) its bountiful i had goosebumps. God man I'm in so much awe right now, I envy you Ahaha

just wow !!! think I'm gonna cry.

13. Ooh, how did this thread excapey eye?
    http://imgur.com/a/U5ED9

14. @Venetorem I love the rapier.

15. So do i. I have a few friends that use swords too, and i usually use that one

16. holy fking pistol sword, does that actually fire? :D

17. Edited 8 years ago by Venetorem

hehehe, i'm waiting for someone to pull a gun on me, and i just pull that bitch out
    but sadly no. my brother's a welder, so he an i might try to make it work xp

18. i would have to reforge the blade too, the tip curves up and blocks the bullet path

19. Speaking of knives, I've added a new member to my collection of blades...
    -image-
    -image-
    A bowie knife with Damascus steel

20. @silverstorm20 thought you'd like it lol =P

21. @Venetorem hehehe, i'm waiting for someone to pull a gun on me, and i just pull that bitch out
    but sadly no. my brother's a welder, so he an i might try to make it work xp

I know of a knifemaker who makes a knife with a gun on it, would take a while to dig the site out though

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!