1) Does this mean you must claim the crate before the votecounter starts for the next one? Ie: 100 votes unlocks the crate, then needs to be claimed before counter resets?
2) Will the vote loot crate differ from the CraftyCrate?
3) Is the CraftyCredit the vote score? Or a new currency?
4) So if you miss a day in a 25 day period for voting, your counter goes to zero again and you have to vote for another consecutive 25 days before unlocking the crate?
5) What about after the 25 days: when the reward is unlocked, but before you claim your crate? Does the reward latch until the player claims it? Example: voting for 27 days straight but then unable to vote or log in to claim the crate for the next 7 days.
1. You must claim the crate before you are issues another crate.
2. They are different.
4. Votes were renamed to CraftyCredit other then that, there is no difference.
5. Once you vote 25 days in a row, you are issued a crate that will never expire, that being said, if you vote another 25 days in a row without claiming your crate, you will only have 1 crate.