The order of the stone!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by builder7555

I created the Order of the stone! Any Member of the order must be a friend and an ally! we're not just a faction, We are heroes!

2. Ladies and Gentlemen,

Stranger's Company 2.0

._.

3. 10/10 name definitely an original one not taken from minecraft story mode i love it absolutely astonishing name it sends a shiver down my spine when i hear it absolutely breathtaking and amazing i feel safe when i hear that name

4. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Fun Fact: The original planned name for Minecraft was Minecraft: Order of the Stone

5. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

@TheBlizWiz Ladies and Gentlemen,

Stranger's Company 2.0

._.

totally, count on it

6. @builder7555 I, together with jessiePOP, created the Order of the stone! Any Member of the order must be a friend and an ally! we're not just a faction, We are heroes!

Cute

7. aww, I love seeing the baby factions announce themselves so triumphantly :)

8. @TheBlizWiz Ladies and Gentlemen,

Stranger's Company 2.0

._.

@HaloNest totally, count on it

Well damn .-.

9. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

I prepared some gifts for you guys, come to the secret pro base in 12344, 56780 to get some supplies

10. Edited 7 years ago by sirchristopher10

@Cileklim I prepared some gifts for you guys, come to the secret pro base in 12344, 56780 to get some supplies

-image-
    finally i can post photos on the forum :D

11. LOL (and yes, the name is 100% original ;) )

12. @SharpSerac 10/10 name definitely an original one not taken from minecraft story mode i love it absolutely astonishing name it sends a shiver down my spine when i hear it absolutely breathtaking and amazing i feel safe when i hear that name

yeah... we're not that good at naming things. Still a pretty cool name though (that's why we chose it)

13. If you heard that name for the first time in Minecraft Story Mode, then you are not worthy to use it. That is all I have to say.

14. @_Haxington_ If you heard that name for the first time in Minecraft Story Mode, then you are not worthy to use it. That is all I have to say.

Actually, i heard it first on youtube, because minecraft was originally going to be called: minecraft: the order of the stone. (i used it because of minecraft: story mode, but didn't hear it there first ;) )

15. you can't blame us for making a faction, besides all things start out small! (but most of the time with a more original name, but hey! i really like minecraft: story mode!

16. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Okay fair enough.

17. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

So you're not going to visit? :(

18. @Cileklim So you're not going to visit? :(

visit what???

19. The place

20. @_Haxington_ Fun Fact: The original planned name for Minecraft was Minecraft: Order of the Stone

I think it was just order of the stone and minecraft came after

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!