Discussion thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Pimpcy -image-
    Yeee that's right :3

3. What's your view of life? Nothing we do matters, so why be upset about it? (nihilism for the win!)

Are you ready for death? No, I can't face eternity yet.

How in tune are we with our world? N/A

What do you define as respect? Respect is a sense of belonging, a bond, with someone.

Can you respect an enemy? No, I'm a vengeful person

What's a person worth? An animal? An enemy? Lover? Life is priceless

Where do you think society and humanity is going? All humanity is doing is driving the earth closer and closer to death. Judgement day will come soon enough

4. nihilism for the win

That's got a name?!?! Lit Now I'm Nihilistic kinda Ig lol sure

5. No, I can't face eternity yet

Where life's energy flows it takes me with it, I don't mind being cut short but it'd be a little disappointing I didn't get to last long

6. Q:Can you respect an enemy?
    A: As long there's a choice, there will be many options. No one will ever get past an enemy without respecting that enemy. There's no such thing as an enemy that you don't respect. I'll tell you why.
    First of all, deep in your heart you acknowledge your enemy. Let's take sports as an example.
    When you play with your opponent, you take into consideration in their skills. In football, when someone makes a touchdown, you will want to make sure that you'll be better the next time around so they won't make another score. As a result, you've come to respect their skills and that made you push to do better.
    When it comes to boxing, you know that you have to have endurance and power. Even if you're enemy has none of that, you'll strive to make your enemy better so they can have endurance and power. That's my way of thinking. If someone can't beat me, I'll make sure I'll push them hard enough; then the next time they fight me or play against me, they'll think of a different strategy and do better than they did. While doing so, I've given them my respect.

7. Q: Are you ready for death?
    Well, I'm not ready for death; but I know that in the end, death will be ready for me (deep shit bro). I still have a lot to do and if I were to die now, I'd hate myself even after I've died. I don't wanna die without any worth. I know I've got worth but I'm talking about a different worth. I want people to know that I'm an amazing person and that I can be their role model. I believe that I've accomplished being a role model for someone but I wanna be a role model for the future generation.
    If I were to die, I'd feel disappointed because the future has so much to offer. The future is shaped by the past therefore I wanna make sure that the future is a fantastic one for the future generation. I don't want to leave them in poverty.
    No I'm not ready for death.

8. Sorry this died for a bit guys I had a busy week I'm back ^_^

9. "I can't wait to have an Iphone implanted in my ass" @Pimpcy -2017

Never gonna let that died name

10. @KatcheD As long there's a choice, there will be many options. No one will ever get past an enemy without respecting that enemy. There's no such thing as an enemy that you don't respect. I'll tell you why.
    First of all, deep in your heart you acknowledge your enemy. Let's take sports as an example.
    When you play with your opponent, you take into consideration in their skills. In football, when someone makes a touchdown, you will want to make sure that you'll be better the next time around so they won't make another score. As a result, you've come to respect their skills and that made you push to do better.

But this is a despicable enemy that has done terrible things that in your eyes dehumanize them and make them a monster in whatever extreme that may be. Could you respect that?

11. Q: Are you ready for death?
    Well, I'm not ready for death; but I know that in the end, death will be ready for me (deep shit bro). I still have a lot to do and if I were to die now, I'd hate myself even after I've died. I don't wanna die without any worth. I know I've got worth but I'm talking about a different worth. I want people to know that I'm an amazing person and that I can be their role model. I believe that I've accomplished being a role model for someone but I wanna be a role model for the future generation.

Even the Greats of history get forgotten in their textbooks.

12. If I were to die, I'd feel disappointed because the future has so much to offer. The future is shaped by the past therefore I wanna make sure that the future is a fantastic one for the future generation. I don't want to leave them in poverty.
    No I'm not ready for death.

The furture "ahead" is something we'll never see. A thousand years from now onward into time humanity goes (hopefully) but our place in the time line doesn't have use living till 200 like some one of the next millennia may. As for that last bit, be successful then or better yet happy.

13. @gilbertboys Would you rather kill 11 90 year olds or 1 9 year old?

I rather kill neither hA nothing about if I HAD TO hAHAHAHAAAaaa

14. -image-

15. @OtherGreenGamer -image-

Same

16. http://imgur.com/a/sf966 here is a screenshot of my tower ^.^

17. @blockbeat227 http://imgur.com/a/sf966 here is a screenshot of my tower ^.^

Cool. What's it based off?

18. @OtherGreenGamer -image-

@Mayorga Same

You are the massive collection of reactions, memories, patterns, likes, dislikes, and the over all expirences that you will have and already have had. And all of this tied to your image. An image made up of the same things as the world around it both dead or alive. Actually neither dead or alive. You are the sons of the earth, grandchildren of the Sun, and the descendants of the stars. Our ancestors poison literally runs in our blood in the form of iron. What they could not use from themselves we use to live and take a breathe from their breathes. You are a part of the universe but here in you it is also.

I don't know about you but that's pretty amazing. That's what I am. Are You?

19. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Le bump, I wanna keep this alive so I get to know people better

20. What was this about?

21. @HaloNest What was this about?

General discussion about heavy, rule-friendly topics

or Sign Up to reply!