Blackened is a hero.

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

Here is why Blackened is my hero , you can play on his server and prevent people from using hacked clients. The split second you prove wrong and you have a g.m ask you to prove it, you prove it, and then somehow you get a lot of fun. #BestServerEver Easily the best server in the world.

2. Edited 8 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

the best sever ever indeed!

3. Edited 8 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

I agree!

4. Edited 8 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

Thnx

5. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  6. ^^^^

7. Edited 8 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

^^^^^^^^

8. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  9. Edited 8 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

I luv CraftyMynes!

10. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  11. ^ ^

12. Edited 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

You can't use a hacked client, as stated in the rules that the owner established.

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

You came onto our server using a hacked client with your own sense of morality, with complete disregard about our strict rules about no cheating and proceeded to accuse one of our own players that did not have any hacked client on, and continued to berate the staff with your "discovery", in which I was not online for, I merely gave GibsonAxe the authorisation to ban you. As for the "proving her ass wrong", you didn't prove anything about the player you accused of using the hacked client, you merely put the attention on you and your usage.

As I mentioned before, no one gave you any sort of authority to "test" your idiotic hacked client on our server, nor would it had happened anyway, due to the strict nature of our rules.

You are not exempt from punishment, in fact, you never were, and this is merely a temper tantrum thrown by a child that did not get his Minecraft items back because they thought the way they got killed was unfair.

Please, go back to kindergarten where you belong.

13. Dawn is killing it!

14. Edited 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Sick roast, Dawn!

15. I love how they always say we're the worst server, despite our past year as #1, our current state at #2 because the guy ahead of us is cheating his votes and the fact that we have twice as many players as many other vanilla server at almost any given time. XD

*kisses*@Dawn~ Hope you've got your cactus, i feel hes got a tender spot that'll hold it real nice

16. @BaronBattleBread Hope you've got your cactus, i feel hes got a tender spot that'll hold it real nice

This can only get better <3

17. .... what even

18. This is hillarious!

19. xD

20. @Blackened_Dawn Nice change lol

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!