BluePlauge's 1st Top Voter Competition

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by artemisSystem

Who are the winner/winners for last week's top voter/voters?

3. bump

4. Okay everyone, first I want to apologize for being absent for a while. I've been working as much overtime as possible in order to assure I can make multiple VIP donations for any more multi way ties.
    I already have the names of last weeks winners but I will announce them with this weeks winners are announced, most likely tonight after work around 11pm EST.

So remember to keep voting because this weeks prize is still up for grabs and the grand prize runs till the end of the month. I haven't forgotten about all of you, keep up the amazing work voting for server that we all love.

5. Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

Time for some winners to be announced. Both this week and last week have 2 top voters with 29 votes, and 8 voters with 28 votes. So this is what I'm doing for prizes, both top voters get a VIP donation and 1 player with 28 voters each week will be chosen at random for a VIP donation as well. All prizes announced here will be paid out on Friday morning when I come home from work. Thanks for your patience with this first attempt everyone.

Last weeks Winners :
    @Carl_Sagan1
    @Squiddddd
    @olsen3000

This weeks Winners :
    @Carl_Sagan1
    @sknup
    @TheForgotten20

Congrats to the winners! Thank you all for the constant voting, keep it up because there is one more week for VIP donations and then the top voter or voters for the whole month will be awarded a 1/4 Server Bill donation.

Note : @Carl_Sagan1 and @sknup have both won 2 minor prizes so are only eligible for the Grand Prize now. Good job guys !!

6. did i miss a day? or did i just not win?

7. also, how did someone get 29 votes in a week?

8. @3ddy also, how did someone get 29 votes in a week?

I believe it has to do to when some votes are reset, not sure though

9. it probably explains carls 27 the first week

10. @Jordi223b I believe it has to do to when some votes are reset, not sure though

Yes some of the votes reset at different times and if it is timed correctly, you can get as high as 30 votes in one week. That's my vote count each week this month but I'm not counting myself for prizes obviously. I try to vote almost every time I sit at my computer just in case one has reset and I end up with a few extra by the end of the week.

11. yay i can finally be not white

12. I counted votes from the start of each week to 23:59 on the last day of each week, the MCSL vote resets at 24:00 but some of the other votes reset at different times.

13. Alrighty Myners, all prizes to date have been paid out. Keep voting everyone.

14. @TheForgotten20 yay i can finally be not white

GG VIP

15. @Retrochewy GG VIP

everythig related to my name looks wierd now

16. Awesome, thank you sir! (Y) :D

17. so who won?

18. Sorry for the delays again I'm just getting the numbers together and once I get some time away from work I will announce the winners of the last week, and the grand prize. Both sets of prizes will be paid on on my payday, next Friday so I can do them all together.

19. Okay, thanks for info.

20. Okay, finally have some time to announce the winners :D

The last week's prize goes to @Squiddddd who earned 32 votes for the whole week, marking the first week this month where I was out voted with only 27 votes for myself.

Now the Grand Prize Winner is @Carl_Sagan1 with a total of 128 votes for the whole month.
    Grand Prize runners up are @olsen3000, @sknup, and @Tez1010. I need to wait until thursday to make sure I worked enough overtime to do another Grand Prize, but I intend to choose 1 runner up at random to also receive a 1/4 Server Bill.

Thank You to everyone who voted each week and all month! All you players [ and staff too :) ] keep this server a great community for everyone. Voting helps bring new players by ranking up the server and shows your support with only a few simple clicks. Keep up the awesome work everyone and remember to keep voting, there will be another competition coming soon once I work out a unique and coveted prizes.

21. I would just like to take a second to thank Blue for being so incredibly generous to the server with this giveaway. I would also like to thank everyone who has voted and donated to the server, it helps so much!

Thanks to everyone!

- Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!