BluePlauge's 1st Top Voter Competition

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

Goodmorning Craftymyners.
    So the title says it all. This is my first contest as staff so lets make it interesting. Make sure to vote everyday on all sites because not only is there a grand prize at the end of the month, but also there will be weekly prizes. That way if you do miss one day you can still win the weekly prizes. #neverstopvoting

Grand prize for the Overall Top Voter : 1/4 Server Bill

Each individual weeks Top Voter : VIP/VIP+ Upgrade

You can only win the individual weeks top voter prize two times in the month. That way you can potentially get VIP then go to VIP+. Everyone will be considered for the Grand prize making it possible to win 3 times total.
    So remember to bookmark those voting sites and set those reminders on your phones. @CraftyMyner has offered to help me keep track of everyones total votes for the contest so no need to take screenies of your votes.
    Lets all show our love and support for the #1 Vanillia MC server there is.

Ps Im getting my new keyboard today so I will be back around for those who didnt notice Ive been missing.

EDIT. Before anyone asks what happens in case of a tie, that will depend on how many people tie. I am willing to award multiple weekly prizes within reason but first things first... I DARE you all to tie for top voter each week. Make me really think of a good solution to include all the possible winners. As for the Grand prize, I am willing to give out 2 prizes if there is a 2 way tie. And a more creative solution will be devised if needed so again I DARE you all to tie for top voter and make me scratch my head for the best solution.

2. Will this be for next month since April is kinda at an end?

3. Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

You are correct @STRANGER_ this contest officially starts on May 1st but I thought I would announce it a few days early so everyone can practice voting for a few days to get into the habit. Depending on the sucess this contest may continue in some way indeffinately.

4. Edited 6 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

2 words. God damn!.
    PS i did notice you were absent and i missed you.
    Edit: besides loot crate?

5. ill probabs fail

6. How can you track voting from May 1st on?

7. Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

@TheMightyDrex How can you track voting from May 1st on?

The Mighty Crafty has graciously offered to help me with that aspect. Crafty can see all the player stats including vote count. If we know your total votes on April 30th, I can use the mystical powers of Math to figure it all out.

8. @BluePlauge The Mighty Crafty has graciously offered to help me with that aspect. Crafty can see all the player stats including vote count. If we know your total votes on April 30th, I can use the mystical powers of Math to figure it all out.

or you can go to the voting websites and see "top voters of this month" well obviously the top voters of the week are gonna have 7 votes on each of the website. p.s. can you do the count right before voting reset because some of use cant vote as early as others due to timezone.

9. @TheForgotten20 or you can go to the voting websites and see "top voters of this month" well obviously the top voters of the week are gonna have 7 votes on each of the website. p.s. can you do the count right before voting reset because some of use cant vote as early as others due to timezone.

Better to just let me count them, not all websites have counts, we can cross ref the votes with the website if we need too.

10. Great idea , get those votes going !

11. Don't forget to vote or @2Chill would smack you ;)

12. @CreeperLord170 Don't forget to vote or @2Chill would smack you ;)

tru

13. Remember to vote everyone. Can't win of you don't vote every day :D

14. Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

First Weeks Winners are here. There were 8 awesome players who tied for top voter this week.
    I am going to be able to give away 4 VIP Donations away to players chosen at random.

Winners are :
    @dispicableme884
    @carhadras
    @just_a_penguin
    @sknup

Thank you to everyone for voting as often as you can. Special thanks go out to @3ddy, @Tez1010, @olsen3000 and @squiddddd who all also tied for top voter of the week with 28 votes each. I wish I could give you all a prize sadly I'm not as creative as I'd like to think.
    Everyone keep voting and next week I will be giving out more VIP Donations to the next set of winners.

15. how many votes did i have? i didn't miss a day

16. @Carl_Sagan1 how many votes did i have? i didn't miss a day

27, you missed one.

17. rip

18. @CraftyMyner 27, you missed one.

I didn't, but it seems there are days you can vote twice. i didn't know about that

19. @Carl_Sagan1 I didn't, but it seems there are days you can vote twice. i didn't know about that

you probably misstyped your name in one. happens to me 2

20. @TheForgotten20 you probably misstyped your name in one. happens to me 2

no, my name is saved and it is put automatically

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!