BluePlauge's 1st Top Voter Competition

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Great idea , get those votes going !

3. Don't forget to vote or @2Chill would smack you ;)

4. @CreeperLord170 Don't forget to vote or @2Chill would smack you ;)

tru

5. Remember to vote everyone. Can't win of you don't vote every day :D

6. Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

First Weeks Winners are here. There were 8 awesome players who tied for top voter this week.
    I am going to be able to give away 4 VIP Donations away to players chosen at random.

Winners are :
    @dispicableme884
    @carhadras
    @just_a_penguin
    @sknup

Thank you to everyone for voting as often as you can. Special thanks go out to @3ddy, @Tez1010, @olsen3000 and @squiddddd who all also tied for top voter of the week with 28 votes each. I wish I could give you all a prize sadly I'm not as creative as I'd like to think.
    Everyone keep voting and next week I will be giving out more VIP Donations to the next set of winners.

7. how many votes did i have? i didn't miss a day

8. @Carl_Sagan1 how many votes did i have? i didn't miss a day

27, you missed one.

9. rip

10. @CraftyMyner 27, you missed one.

I didn't, but it seems there are days you can vote twice. i didn't know about that

11. @Carl_Sagan1 I didn't, but it seems there are days you can vote twice. i didn't know about that

you probably misstyped your name in one. happens to me 2

12. @TheForgotten20 you probably misstyped your name in one. happens to me 2

no, my name is saved and it is put automatically

13. @BluePlauge First Weeks Winners are here. There were 8 awesome players who tied for top voter this week.
    I am going to be able to give away 4 VIP Donations away to players chosen at random.

Winners are :
    @dispicableme884
    @carhadras
    @just_a_penguin
    @sknup

Thank you to everyone for voting as often as you can. Special thanks go out to @3ddy, @Tez1010, @olsen3000 and @squiddddd who all also tied for top voter of the week with 28 votes each. I wish I could give you all a prize sadly I'm not as creative as I'd like to think.
    Everyone keep voting and next week I will be giving out more VIP Donations to the next set of winners.

Congrats to those who won and the runner ups , Awesome job voting to everyone who is doing so , we really appreciate it so much ! Also once again thanks to BluePlauge for hosting this event ,great idea and execution ! props dude .

14. Edited 6 years ago by artemisSystem

Who are the winner/winners for last week's top voter/voters?

15. bump

16. Okay everyone, first I want to apologize for being absent for a while. I've been working as much overtime as possible in order to assure I can make multiple VIP donations for any more multi way ties.
    I already have the names of last weeks winners but I will announce them with this weeks winners are announced, most likely tonight after work around 11pm EST.

So remember to keep voting because this weeks prize is still up for grabs and the grand prize runs till the end of the month. I haven't forgotten about all of you, keep up the amazing work voting for server that we all love.

17. Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

Time for some winners to be announced. Both this week and last week have 2 top voters with 29 votes, and 8 voters with 28 votes. So this is what I'm doing for prizes, both top voters get a VIP donation and 1 player with 28 voters each week will be chosen at random for a VIP donation as well. All prizes announced here will be paid out on Friday morning when I come home from work. Thanks for your patience with this first attempt everyone.

Last weeks Winners :
    @Carl_Sagan1
    @Squiddddd
    @olsen3000

This weeks Winners :
    @Carl_Sagan1
    @sknup
    @TheForgotten20

Congrats to the winners! Thank you all for the constant voting, keep it up because there is one more week for VIP donations and then the top voter or voters for the whole month will be awarded a 1/4 Server Bill donation.

Note : @Carl_Sagan1 and @sknup have both won 2 minor prizes so are only eligible for the Grand Prize now. Good job guys !!

18. did i miss a day? or did i just not win?

19. also, how did someone get 29 votes in a week?

20. @3ddy also, how did someone get 29 votes in a week?

I believe it has to do to when some votes are reset, not sure though

21. it probably explains carls 27 the first week

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!