1. 6 years ago

Hello!

I am StevenL1337. I am fresh to the server as of May 2nd, 2017. I've been playing minecraft for almost 5.5 years with no end in sight (apparently!). I'm from New Brunswick, Canada and I'm 23 years old. I love playing Vanilla and sometimes I'll adventure into singleplayer mod packs if I'm bored. I'm hoping to get very involved in the forums one day and eventually communicate to more people as I venture into the server on a daily bases.

I'm not good at intro threads, so hopefully once I get to know the server more, I'll be able to open myself up more :D

Cheers!
    ~Steve the Derp

2. Ayyyyy, im new too! Welcome! Learn how to use that trading booth. Cuz i made a fool of myself today...

3. I'll get to the trading post once I feel the need to trade. Thanks for the heads up! :)

4. Hey Steven, glad to have you apart of the server, I too am from Canada!

5. Oh, that's wicked awesome! Canadians representing haha!

6. It's not bacon

7. From Newfoundland over here, not far too from NB :D

8. @OtherGreenGamer From Newfoundland over here, not far too from NB :D

My birthplace is actually in Newfoundland. Nice to see a fellow Newfie here :)

9. Welcome to the server. Im from Ontario myself :D

10. @BluePlauge Welcome to the server. Im from Ontario myself :D

Another Canadian. I love seeing my fellow friendlies :D

11. Hey Steven , welcome to the server mate , hope you enjoy.

p.s. don't forget to vote.

12. @2Chill Hey Steven , welcome to the server mate , hope you enjoy.

p.s. don't forget to vote.

Thanks! I will definitely be voting every day that I am online :)

13. im from alberta, eh?

14. @Cankicker8 im from alberta, eh?

Didn't think there'd be so many Canadians lol. You're too far away sadly haha xD

15. a big misconception is that we all live in snowbanks and have an army of snowmen to protect us instead of military, but nope. we have a hockey player military with sharpened hockey sticks and houses made from maple trees, eh?

16. Lol this is very true ;)

17. i like maple syrup but sadly i live in New York so the best stuff we have here is the store-bought junk made from corn syrup(Is that made of corn?) and the other junky non-canadian stuffs

18. Look for the stuff that says "100% Maple Syrup". Its against the law for a company to put that label unless its real. Make sure it says that exactly.

19. That's why they put 100% maple syrup and then in fine print below it "with added ingredients"

20. @StevenDerp Thanks! I will definitely be voting every day that I am online :)

Highfive.

or Sign Up to reply!