Selling a squid spawn egg

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@HaloNest @The3xpertGamer I'm on vacation and I'll be coming back on the 29th, I can try to steal someone else's wifi but may I ask you to keep it for me?
    Thanks, I'll see what I can do :3

Ok, I will only take more offers after the 29th until we do the trade.

3. Does my offer become active then or do I need to say it when he's back

4. @JuraraJupiter Does my offer become active then or do I need to say it when he's back

You need to say it at the 29th

5. If we wait, you get a lower offer.

6. @JuraraJupiter If we wait, you get a lower offer.

I'm fine with that, it's already at 20 dbs

7. Man I just wanna make a stupid squid spawner lol at this point it isn't worth the investment but I'm determined.

8. I have an idea, I will not do the trade until the 30th. Then you have a better chance of being able to buy it and @HaloNest still has a chance to get it.

9. Sounds fair. <3

10. Jurara ill sell you one for 25

11. Rybye this is more about *this specific egg* at this point.

12. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

Well nevermind @The3xpertGamer @JuraraJupiter can have it at this point. I'll be staying on vacation for one more week probably so yea maybe it's right for jurara to have it.
    Peace :>

13. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@HaloNest Well nevermind @The3xpertGamer @JuraraJupiter can have it at this point. I'll be staying on vacation for one more week probably so yea maybe it's right for jurara to have it.
    Peace :>

Ok then, it is sold to JuraraJupiter unless someone offers more than that before I can trade the egg.

14. Sold to JuraraJupiter.

15. <3

16. You're welcome :^)

17. Deleted 6 years ago by humfrydog
  18. That's an awful lot to spend on an egg without being able to use it in a spawner...

19. Update It has been officially announced per the staff that you can change a spawner on your own it is now allowed. However admins will not place egg for you and you run the risk of it reverting if you are at the wrong level or change it when spawner is not at the correct "state" of spawn.

20. Naidae that's kinda funny, you were the one that said:

@Naidae Yes, it's allowed, staff just won't change them for you, so you have a chance of them reverting back.

Regardless, glad they've reached a verdict on this.

21. @JuraraJupiter Naidae that's kinda funny, you were the one that said:

Regardless, glad they've reached a verdict on this.

Yeah, I'm aware-- at that time I was under the impression that they were allowed. Since then the decision had changed, but I too am glad a definite solution has been found. :)

or Sign Up to reply!