1. 6 years ago

hey guys i will buy a godpickaxe

2. Couldn't you just say this in-game rather than creating a whole thread for it?

3. yeah

4. It is sometimes hard to find someone who sells items like that

5. @NerdieBirdieYT what's the problem? it is buy and sell, you make a post that you are buying a god pick, it's not a problem, people sell and buy smaller stuff on the forums :/

6. When I needed one there were multiple offers in-game immediately. ;-;

7. but it doesn't negate the fact that asking for one on the forums is legitimate, also in the forums you have more people that see it even when they are not online wich gives her a better deal given the fact that more people view it and more people may have lower prices than what the in game players have

8. @NerdieBirdieYT Couldn't you just say this in-game rather than creating a whole thread for it?

that's kind of what the forum is about...

"buy & sell"

9. @HaloNest Preach!!

10. I thought the Buy and Sell was for shops and large item requests, not items common as a pick.

But I'm probably wrong so oh well :P

11. Dont write again xD i was buy the pickaxe lol

12. ''buying a piece of cobble''
    xd

13. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

@NerdieBirdieYT I thought the Buy and Sell was for shops and large item requests, not items common as a pick.

It's not "buy in bulk and sell in bulk" tho...

14. it is commonly used to make a bit bigger transactions, yes. that does not mean that you should raise an eyebrow and complain whenever you see a smaller one in this category. there is nothing wrong about it whatsoever and that comment was a bit useless

or Sign Up to reply!