1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

Since this post has turned into @Hijacked96 harassing me about a head i never said i was selling on this post witch is his head i am deleting everything this post has went off course and the people that are wanting to buy the heads have message me

2. I dm'd you on discord.

3. minesy

4 Oct 2017 Suspended

want me to sell you my head? i think they go for over 1db

4. Edited 6 years ago by Hijacked96

@javonjw Lol I knew you lied. You don't have my head.

5. @Hijacked96 Woah woah woah, hold up. A member of Team Eye lying? Unheard of. According to their leader, they've never lied once!

6. @NerdieBirdieYT @Hijacked96 Woah woah woah, hold up. A member of Team Eye lying? Unheard of. According to their leader, they've never lied once!

Javon told me yesterday that he had my head from the previous raid. Do you see my head in those screenshots?

7. i actually have 2 more shulkers of heads @Hijacked96 @NerdieBirdieYT and i am not going to post them to just prove a point to you guys i will post them when i want

8. @Hijacked96 I know lol, that was sarcasm.

9. @javonjw i actually have 2 more shulkers of heads @Hijacked96 @NerdieBirdieYT and i am not going to post them to just prove a point to you guys i will post them when i want

@javonjw Trying to cover up your lying? Show my head! Grassling did, It shouldn't be that difficult for you.

10. @Hijacked96 no and can you stop posting on my thread if its not relevant if you are buying post if not fuck off

11. @javonjw Lol you don't have my head.

12. Deleted 6 years ago by javonjw
  13. @javonjw @Hijacked96 like i said get the fuck off my post if your not buying how many times are you going to say that

For as long as you don't show my head you claim to have.

14. Deleted 6 years ago by javonjw
  15. "as long as team eye is being a nuisance to us on the server we'll inconvenience them by breaking the rules of the forums! That'll show em"

16. @SharpSerac Don't act like you haven't gone wildly off topic to annoy people as well, lol. https://forum.craftymynes.com/6795-where-are-the-animals-c/p2#p74544

Most people are guilty of it at some point on the forums, including me.

17. @NerdieBirdieYT @SharpSerac Don't act like you haven't gone wildly off topic to annoy people as well, lol. https://forum.craftymynes.com/6795-where-are-the-animals-c/p2#p74544

Most people are guilty of it at some point on the forums, including me.

I was offering help, and someone advised not to take my help. I explained why they could take my help and yet they continued to say I was a bad person. Buddy, I was only replying so that I could try to clear things up.

Your friend has malicious intent in trying to get this thread off topic.

To keep this from going off topic, don't reply. Don't add to this. You know I'm right so leave it be bucko

18. Edited 6 years ago by Hijacked96

Hey @SharpSerac! Javon apparently can't show my head even though he claimed to have obtained it from the Skull Mountain raid. I was wondering if you could show me my head since after all, you guys are the "Eternal Gods of CraftyMynes" and "The wealthiest faction on the server" that "Have Hijacked96's head in a hidden shulker box." If Javon wanted to sell my head that he claimed to have stowed away in a hidden shulker box, why doesn't he show that "junk" in the last shulker box when there is clearly enough room for both @NerdieBirdieYT's and my head? You guys are suddenly more pathetic on the forums than yesterday.

And no I don't have malicious intent to derail the topic. If I did I would take this to the server and try to kill you, because the definition of malicious is as follows:

ma·li·cious
    məˈliSHəs
    adjective
    characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm.
    "malicious destruction of property"

How is calling out on someone lying malicious? And if you claim that I am "trying to get this thread off topic," you're wrong. Why? Because the thread is still about heads and selling them. And don't take my word for it. Ask a moderator or admin.

19. @Hijacked96 Hey @SharpSerac! Javon apparently can't show my head even though he claimed to have obtained it from the Skull Mountain raid. I was wondering if you could show me my head since after all, you guys are the "Eternal Gods of CraftyMynes" and "The wealthiest faction on the server" that "Have Hijacked96's head in a hidden shulker box." If Javon wanted to sell my head that he claimed to have stowed away in a hidden shulker box, why doesn't he show that "junk" in the last shulker box when there is clearly enough room for both @NerdieBirdieYT's and my head? You guys are suddenly more pathetic on the forums than yesterday.

And no I don't have malicious intent to derail the topic. If I did I would take this to the server and try to kill you, because the definition of malicious is as follows:

ma·li·cious
    məˈliSHəs
    adjective
    characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm.
    "malicious destruction of property"

How is calling out on someone lying malicious? And if you claim that I am "trying to get this thread off topic," you're wrong. Why? Because the thread is still about heads and selling them. And don't take my word for it. Ask a moderator or admin.

Dude you are so fucking mad LOL

He's told you to stop and you didn't. This thread was getting off topic because of you and you didn't stop. That is malicious since your actions will eventually get this thread locked.

He has your head, he doesn't have any obligation to show you, yet you keep insisting that he has to show you when in fact he doesn't. He wants to sell heads, you aren't making an offer for the heads, therefore it is off topic.

Tl;Dr I'm right, you're wrong, stop replying if you aren't going to buy anything from my friend :)

20. Deleted 6 years ago by javonjw
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!