Builds for sale !

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by bgmg

Yes you heard it ! Now opening a new market : the build market. At my shop you will find blueprints from big to small ones that you can order. Give me the position / meeting date and ill build the selected blueprint for you ! All construction materials and displacement are included in the price. For now only a Cessna 180 is on the market but more will come ! Available options : hydro / land version ; acacia / oak / dark oak / light blue ; in flight / motionless propeller.

PM me for more and feel free to give me suggestions !

Currently built version : hydro / acacia / motionless prop :
    -image-

2. Pics'd be thing you know

3. Deleted 6 years ago by bgmg
  4. Nice coords leaking facility

5. Edited 6 years ago by bgmg

That's what I was afraid of...

I'm no greifer / raider : i'm here to open a new market and making profit by exporting my creations ! Pls tell me if you have any suggestions in order for professional secrecy (cords / buyer) to be enabled and trusted

6. I like the idea, really, but I don't think most players will trust others to build at their locations :/

7. Yeah. How do i get "instant professional certified" trust ? Make an non disclosure agreement ?

8. There's really no way to guarantee coordinate safety for both parties. Just have to earn trust and gain a reputation of being reliable! I've seen people have "shops" or services like this in the past, so it's not impossible.

9. Anyways... Still looking for a first customer ! Here are people that can guarantee that i am trust worthy : omg_a_gecko , Honder, russiangirl*randomnumber* , yung_northguard and some other.... Feel free to PM me in game or in the forums.

10. Buildings aren't such a good market on this server. Unless you build things then sell to coords to that building, that could make a market. :P

11. I think following a tutorial and building yourself costs less

12. Itishard to get something like this going but it is possible on the last server iwent around selling redstone builds. I took a while for the first few people but after thati had little more than a dozen return customers. Also on that noteif you ever want to include some redstone in your builds and need help letme know i could help you implement it in.

or Sign Up to reply!