Sanctuary Island

1. 6 years ago

OK I'm starting a little experiment. I've built on an island this island is a good distance from the spawn and well out of rtp range. My spawnpoint is there and I will tp anyone there if they ask and provide basic facilities. the flip-side is that there is nothing of any value on the island. I can trade and supply people who come to the island and i will be giving the coordinates to the island as well. if it is griefed i will rebuild and basically keep it like an outpost. people can live there if they wish but there is no protection and no specific rules (i recommend traveling light when you come here). like i said this is open to anyone from the saints of the server to the worst raider and griefer. but it is not all bad i will allow you to build on the island and to mine if you want and if you do i will try to rebuild what is destroyed (anything offensive i will personally obliterate). you can live here but remember no protection.
    here are some images
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    Coordinates : -86369 67 78764
    the aim of the experiment is to see how many people will grief just for because of sadism and how many are willing to stay and rebuild in the face of this

2. What's that? O.o

3. @MaggiAusDaKann What's that? O.o

An experiment, an target for griefers, a beacon of hope, a tp into the farlands for new players, a town, an outpost, a place where you can lose your life at the drop of a hat and a golden opportunity. in essence a isolated anarchic little place in the middle of nowhere.

4. this doesnt stand long :/

5. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys

@thegoldsmith An experiment, an target for griefers, a beacon of hope, a tp into the farlands for new players, a town, an outpost, a place where you can lose your life at the drop of a hat and a golden opportunity. in essence a isolated anarchic little place in the middle of nowhere.

An interesting experiment but doesn’t sound like much of a sanctuary lol. Good luck and I hope your little island does well!

6. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

Interesting, I've never seen someone try a social experiment on CM before! Good luck!

7. A curious idea... Seems as if you're almost asking for people to blow the island of the water, but the concept behind it is quite interesting, and what happens to the place would be interesting to monitor.

8. I'll help :)

9. nice, but i've seen an island with a village, swamp(slime)/witch hut, mineshaft/spawners, good view (inner lake with a waterfall), all types of animals except polar bear b4 :) but i always like the idea of island base

10. oh shit didnt realize at first that u were giving out coords xD the surrounding ocean doesn't serve as safety with nether portal xD

11. Deleted 6 years ago by onionpaste
  12. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@Stone__Warrior tmw you realize it's *******

WHY U DO THIS GOLDSMITH WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU

I apologize i had no idea if anyone else was **** *** to the ***** i went to the furthest lengths i could within the rules of the server to find an isolated spot

Edited by dawn

13. @ZenithW oh shit didnt realize at first that u were giving out coords xD the surrounding ocean doesn't serve as safety with nether portal xD

Its not really a base its an bit of a social experiment. nothing of value is there so im wondering if i invite everyone who will destroy it simply because its there. I will then rebuild in the same spot and start the experiment again.

p.s. I also am using it to meet players who have started on the server while ive been on and offline recently

14. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@Stone__Warrior You never needed to say anything about your ****************** if you never said anything here, nobody would have been none the wiser, just saying

15. Edited 6 years ago by Compos

I do wish there was a great way to transport villagers! I always love trading with villagers!

It makes me feels warm and fuzzy when i have chests of green emeralds!

a thriving metting place always needs a place to trade!

edit: I have built the nether brick jack o lantern road all the way to the sanctuary island!

or Sign Up to reply!