Snippets From A Shared Base

1. 6 years ago

Some friends and I recently moved underground to build a base together. Since we had as much space as we could dig out and no reason to worry about how things looked on the outside, iv had a lot of time to work on some of the bases interior rooms.

Two of these rooms are pretty full of furniture and decorations as a result of this, my private quarters being one of them.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

The other somewhat cluttered room is the bases common room. We recently put up a christmas tree which is taking up a lot of space in one corner. Otherwise the area is furnished for the base mates to talk and relax.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Despite being underground we were lucky enough to build close enough to a ravine to have some open space to landscape as an underground garden.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Lastly, we recently decided to make a separate storage room for our ores and enchanted books which I have also been able to work on the interior for.
    -image-
    -image-

2. It looks great, sadly I can't say the same for my builds. The shaders are perfect for the build as well.

3. It's beautiful! Pls tell me what the texture pack is. Everything about that is so adorable with the atmosphere.

4. Oh My God It's a Beautiful ™

5. @Dennari43 It's beautiful! Pls tell me what the texture pack is. Everything about that is so adorable with the atmosphere.

Resource pack is Mizuno's 16 Craft. Here it's paired with SEUS Shaders.

6. loooks nice

7. Goodness! This looks super pretty, would love to see more in the future

8. Ayyyy that's where I live

9. @Gelta Resource pack is Mizuno's 16 Craft. Here it's paired with SEUS Shaders.

Aren't those the shaders mumbo uses?

10. @Retrochewy Aren't those the shaders mumbo uses?

Seus shaders are one of the most popular shaders packs.

11. What a lovely place :) Love what you did with the ravine and the decorations with flowers on the side!

or Sign Up to reply!