What are crafty crate and reputation points?

1. 5 years ago

I see something new has been added. What are crafty crate points? what can they be used for? what are reputation points? How do you earn them? What are they used for?

2. There are not craftycrate points or reputation points, there is only CraftyPoints.

It's something that we are trying to increase forum use, when someone likes your posts you get points, we might add more ways to get points in the future.

3. Hm i have a sneaking suspicion more is to come with the crafty points , wonder if they are going to be a type of website currency in the future , or maybe they just make you look rich , i'm down :ThoseReallyCoolDealWithItShadesEmoteThatIsNotHere:

-image-

4. Well unfortunately i did not save a screenshot but there was a page that showed Crafty points and status of who was near #1 , then below it reputation points and my ranking. i saved the page in my favorites but its since been deleted mysteriously

5. @humfrydog Well unfortunately i did not save a screenshot but there was a page that showed Crafty points and status of who was near #1 , then below it reputation points and my ranking. i saved the page in my favorites but its since been deleted mysteriously

https://forum.craftymynes.com/craftypoints

6. Edited 5 years ago by CraftyMyner

@humfrydog Well unfortunately i did not save a screenshot but there was a page that showed Crafty points and status of who was near #1 , then below it reputation points and my ranking. i saved the page in my favorites but its since been deleted mysteriously

Nothing changed but the names of what the points. They were called something else before.
    You can access the page with that link or click on your name and then "+X CraftyPoints"

or Sign Up to reply!