Attention all shop owners

1. 5 years ago

I am appalled at the state of this server. books are overpriced and no one is supply building blocks on bulk for reasonable prices.
    you have 30 days to get it together. I estimate that's how long it will take me to setup my shop, restock and reacquire dedicated suppliers and work force. So if you don't want a price war from Humfry's House of Color 4.0 get it together.
    As for my lower customer and suppler base message privately I may be restarting.

2. The reason prices are so high is because no one really cares about maintaining a shop except for a couple. Most people just offer the items and sell them when they're online. If you wanna drop prices, go ahead. I don't think anyone will mind.

3. Edited 5 years ago by FieryPhoenix64

You saying my shop's overpriced? The reason it costs diamonds is because I actually have to collect the resources, and want to do some stuff other than grind for ages in the nether.
    Also the other day, you were saying you could sell stuff at cheap prices, but didnt want to destroy the economy.

4. @FieryPhoenix64 You saying my shop's overpriced? The reason it costs diamonds is because I actually have to collect the resources, and want to do some stuff other than grind for ages in the nether.
    Also the other day, you were saying you could sell stuff at cheap prices, but didnt want to destroy the economy.

not you specificly its about no one selling wool, concrete, terracotta ect in bulk and most books being 5 and up. this time lst update we were at 3 per book and tons of building blocks available. i really feel like the shops are missing the market. its sad when you gotta beg for basic stuff like cobble and dirt.

5. @humfrydog not you specificly its about no one selling wool, concrete, terracotta ect in bulk and most books being 5 and up. this time lst update we were at 3 per book and tons of building blocks available. i really feel like the shops are missing the market. its sad when you gotta beg for basic stuff like cobble and dirt.

-and thats why you open your own shop, and not get annoyed at people for their shops not selling certain stuff

6. @humfrydog I am appalled at the state of this server. books are overpriced and no one is supply building blocks on bulk for reasonable prices.
    you have 30 days to get it together. I estimate that's how long it will take me to setup my shop, restock and reacquire dedicated suppliers and work force. So if you don't want a price war from Humfry's House of Color 4.0 get it together.

Is this a threat? Are you threatening us shop owners?

7. @Inyashi The reason prices are so high is because no one really cares about maintaining a shop except for a couple. Most people just offer the items and sell them when they're online. If you wanna drop prices, go ahead. I don't think anyone will mind.

Also I care about maintaining my shop.

8. @FieryPhoenix64 Is this a threat? Are you threatening us shop owners?

you need to chill my dude

9. @Blackened_Dawn you need to chill my dude

I know. Sorry guys.

or Sign Up to reply!