3 cheers for Nysic and all admins

1. last year

I want to say 3 cheers to Nysic and all admins. Recently I asked about giving past banned players second chances. After a long discussion it was clear why this is rarely if never done. However today this rare thing was granted to -jordaannnn (itsJojo or something) he/she received a 2nd chance. 3 cheers to Nysic and staff for taking a chance. Now to -jordaannnn (itsJojo or something) PLEASE dont blow it your not just playing for you but for all others that one day might get a 2nd chance. Play fairly and welcome back to the greatest vanilla server and community.

2. Edited last year by FieryPhoenix64

But he wasnt hacking though, it was just lauguage. Many people have been unbanned after being banned for language and disrespecing staff

3. @FieryPhoenix64 But he wasnt hacking though, it was just lauguage. Many people have been unbanned after being banned for language and disrespecing staff

so i cant compliment the staff for taking a chance on a repeat offender? way to be negative. I was trying to be upbeat and supportive jeez .lol
    its fine i know but i am trying to be more positive these day its been a rough 2 years for me and finally things are improving so i wanted to pay it forward.

4. i don't think he was trying to be negative

but also hell yeah staff i love you and you're valid and good
    and congrats humfry!!

5. @humfrydog so i cant compliment the staff for taking a chance on a repeat offender? way to be negative. I was trying to be upbeat and supportive jeez .lol
    its fine i know but i am trying to be more positive these day its been a rough 2 years for me and finally things are improving so i wanted to pay it forward.

I wasnt trying to be negative, I was just saying this because I thought your post ages ago was about hackers specificly. My bad.
    Well done admins, and jordaannn please dont get yourself banned now :)

6. To be fair, this repeat offender was given a permanent ban. So obtaining a pardon was an extremly rare occurance. Goodluck to this jordan guy. we'll be around :P

or Sign Up to reply!