3 cheers for Nysic and all admins

1. 4 years ago

I want to say 3 cheers to Nysic and all admins. Recently I asked about giving past banned players second chances. After a long discussion it was clear why this is rarely if never done. However today this rare thing was granted to -jordaannnn (itsJojo or something) he/she received a 2nd chance. 3 cheers to Nysic and staff for taking a chance. Now to -jordaannnn (itsJojo or something) PLEASE dont blow it your not just playing for you but for all others that one day might get a 2nd chance. Play fairly and welcome back to the greatest vanilla server and community.

2. Edited 4 years ago by FieryPhoenix64

But he wasnt hacking though, it was just lauguage. Many people have been unbanned after being banned for language and disrespecing staff

3. @FieryPhoenix64 But he wasnt hacking though, it was just lauguage. Many people have been unbanned after being banned for language and disrespecing staff

so i cant compliment the staff for taking a chance on a repeat offender? way to be negative. I was trying to be upbeat and supportive jeez .lol
    its fine i know but i am trying to be more positive these day its been a rough 2 years for me and finally things are improving so i wanted to pay it forward.

4. i don't think he was trying to be negative

but also hell yeah staff i love you and you're valid and good
    and congrats humfry!!

5. @humfrydog so i cant compliment the staff for taking a chance on a repeat offender? way to be negative. I was trying to be upbeat and supportive jeez .lol
    its fine i know but i am trying to be more positive these day its been a rough 2 years for me and finally things are improving so i wanted to pay it forward.

I wasnt trying to be negative, I was just saying this because I thought your post ages ago was about hackers specificly. My bad.
    Well done admins, and jordaannn please dont get yourself banned now :)

6. To be fair, this repeat offender was given a permanent ban. So obtaining a pardon was an extremly rare occurance. Goodluck to this jordan guy. we'll be around :P

or Sign Up to reply!