1. 3 years ago

So on CM bases are built and bases are destroyed. As is the cycle of life. I want to start a project where maps are taken of bases long before they are raided, to keep the beauty and majesty of the bases to still be enjoyed. I have a few bases mapped already. It doesn't pose a threat to the bases as it isn't coordinates or anything, and the maps can be continually updated by the owner when they see fit. Just a cool idea i'd like to get started on.

2. Amazing idea. Lets all give up our maps to @VIP653.

3. #CZR7ForAdmin

4. seems cool

5. Edited 3 years ago by hekmo

As long as the maps remain small. The player dot stays on the edge of the map up to a distance of 2x the width of the map. So the largest map (2048 by 2048) could be used up to 4096 blocks away from the edge. That makes an area of 10k by 10k that could be used to locate the base.

6. No one is mapping my Glorious AssLand. Or LandOfFatass base!!

7. @hekmo As long as the maps remain small. The player dot stays on the edge of the map up to a distance of 2x the width of the map. So the largest map (2048 by 2048) could be used up to 4096 blocks away from the edge. That makes an area of 10k by 10k that could be used to locate the base.

Dont believe these lies. Everyone donate your maps to Boonk Gang so we can document the server's great bases.

8. Deleted 3 years ago by Compos
  9. A full sized map covers about 4 square km and takes an hour or two to make. The wild range is 400 square km. So that's at least 100 hours of mapping trash land. Good luck with that.

10. It only take 10-15 minutes by flying, to fill a 1/4 scaled map, so it should be pretty doable that way. Just gotta commit and have banners ahah

or Sign Up to reply!