1. 3 years ago

So I think it would be better if there wasn't an end portal at spawn this update since the server just reset to 1.16. Having no end portal at spawn creates more opportunities to explore and makes the game harder. I also feel like it will make the community market more balanced because you actually have to find the portal and then go get the end items instead of the portal just being there and flying a few thousand blocks. This will make the prices for elytras, shulkers, etc... more expensive and make the game more fun overall

2. @TueJei So I think it would be better if there wasn't an end portal at spawn this update since the server just reset to 1.16. Having no end portal at spawn creates more opportunities to explore and makes the game harder. I also feel like it will make the community market more balanced because you actually have to find the portal and then go get the end items instead of the portal just being there and flying a few thousand blocks. This will make the prices for elytras, shulkers, etc... more expensive and make the game more fun overall

There currently isn't a end portal in spawn and it is usually added weeks or months into the new map. A lack of an end portal is good to make the beginning egg run a lot more difficult. But months into the wipe, when all of the major players have homes far out in the end, it can only serve to help new players as they join.

3. what im trying to say is not to add one

4. Agreed, the end dimension and end items, such as elytra and shulkers, are considered late game items and having an end portal being easily accessible in spawn defeats the purpose imo. Although i do agree with having the end spawn being protected so players cant bow others off when they come through.

5. +1 fellow patriot, players should naturally have to find strongholds to go to the end, or have someone willing to tp them in, they should not have a crutch end portal at spawn that allows them to skip all the effort of getting trust or ender eyes and exploration.

6. I don't believe that players joining the server late into the reset should have to deal with obsidian covered and lava-casted end portals along with people tp trapping them saying they have an end home. While I also understand that there are a tremendous amount of kind players who actually would have a legitimate teleport for those new players needing it in the end, new players less willing or trusting to do so, should have the ability to access an already mass-looted end from spawn.

7. I agree with @ryanandrew123 , I think one shouldn't be added for a couple months. At some point after a few months, having a end tp for consistent players is more common than not. So by then I think it should be added back if not just for pure convenience, for new players not having to risk tping to players or going to a high traffic portal near spawn just to be super-murdered by a god armour-toting player who's bored.

8. NOO dont make us play vanilla minecraft !! Besides where are the boys going to meet now ; )

or Sign Up to reply!