1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@_Confederacy_ Question: If you are temporarily banned and join afterwards, do you lose your VIP?

If you mean regular VIP, then no. VIP is permanent.
    In the case of VIP+, possibly if you were banned near the expiration date, but you would still have VIP.

3. Huh, when was this implemented

4. You vip+ Timer does not stop when you get banned, if you get banned for a mint right after you buy vip+, when you come back it will be expired. Vip is stored in the scoreboard, it is case sensitive and attached to you username not your account/uuid, changing you name to someone who had vip will give you their vip, however many times the reason an account with vip comes available would be thy were banned. Taking a banned name will not let you play on the server.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Yelloms

is mine colorful?

Yep!

6. lol

7. Ermagerd all these colorz!!!!! Too Bright!!!

8. it's sooo bright >.<

9. no it is B-e-a-u-tiful

10. Omg my eyes :(

11. Golden orange is best, as Bee said. :P

12. @facebeef crafty already explained that. Not smart to demonstrate the reason you got banned after making an appeal claiming to have read the rules and saying you're willing to follow them.

13. Edited 7 years ago by Dannysharks

Also it is based of names, you lose your donation rank when you chamge name, meaning you have to buy it again.

14. @facebeef if you continue to attack players of this server I will extend your ban.

15. @Nysic rip

16. Edited 7 years ago by facebeef

@neonjews Eberk till this day still thinks hes gonna change his name to gnome's last name and "sell his vip if hes not carefull"
    @Dannysharks it looks like that, but its not its based around uuid so if i where to change my name and someone took my old name they wouldn't get the rank but i still lose it and have to ask the server for it back

17. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Keep the topic relevant or make your own thread.

18. ok

19. Anyways, @CraftyMyner , I think you should tone down the vip and vip+ just a bit, I've learned that looking at them in a dark room late at night can be a bit difficult.

20. Yeah, I am planning on adjusting it,

@CraftyMyner might adjust the colors a bit

21. FYI I'm still vip + in game for some reason even though it's green on the forum, just trhought I'd let you know.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!