Strangers Company: Revival

1. 7 years ago

Greetings,
    Let's make this short and clear.
    Ya'll know that I disbanded the Company.
    I tried to set up a team of incredible builders instead, but this wasn't working that well and only building all the time was boring tho. But now, since my final exams are over, I have lot's of time to reorganize my faction.
    I am now officially reviving the Strangers Company. Our policy changed a little bit tho. We are still not warmakers, but our pacifistic days are over. We learned from our past mistakes, we wont do them twice.
    An official member roster will be published soon. Regarding the Federation, this project is over, it was fun as long as it lasted.
    With the help of our ally, the Harvestar Building Guild, we should be able to regain our ancient power soon.
    We have a lack of manpower tho, since many of our former members are not active anymore. So we are searching for people of all kind. Recruitment criteria is that you have Discord and a working mic.
    Our slogan is the same then the Federation's one.
    THE STRANGERS COMPANY - IN BLOCK WE TRUST!

2. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Sofatroll Greetings from the Sky Kin I as current Leader of the Sky Kin would like to extend an olive branch of peace and a offer of alliance to the newly revived Strangers Company.

3. Welcome back mate

4. Caw! (Interpret that as you may.)

5. @TheDunmerRaven Caw! (Interpret that as you may.)

Are you warning him of an incoming car... or declaring a unending war....

The world will never know

6. Hey i would like to apply to join. I have discord and a working mic.

7. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  8. @Gucci Hey i would like to apply to join. I have discord and a working mic.

If you want to apply, go to this and follow the instructions on making a private message to the council with all requested info from the template, in that format.

9. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  10. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  11. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!