1. 7 years ago

Can someone make a list of the enchantments on weapons to be considered
    God Armor?
    I know it's the maxed out enchantments but what exactly? I'm afraid I might be mixing out on the said enchantments.

2. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Ok let me see. This is what I consider God Gear. Some will disagree on certain enchants. As a note i consider mending optional for God Gear but I will include it in the list. And some don't care for knockback/punch either.

Sword: Sharp V, Knockback II, Mending. Unbreaking III Fire Aspect II, Looting III

Bow: Infinity, Unbreaking III, Flame, Power V, Punch II Mending

Pickaxe: Efficiency V, Fortune III(or Silk Touch though Fortune is normally the prefered for God picks) Unbreaking III, Mending

Axe: Unbreaking III, Fortune III(or silk touch) Mending, Efficiency V (Sharp V for a Battle Axe)

Shovel: Unbreaking III, Fortune III(or silk touch again preferance) Mending, Efficiency V

Fishing Rod: Luck of the Sea III, Lure III, Unbreaking III, Mending. (im not sure if that is right, no one has ever asked me for a God fishing rod lol).

Elytra: Mending, Unbreaking III

Flint and Steel(lol i just had to include this as a fun fact, that yes you can enchant them): Mending, Unbreaking III

Hoe: Mending, Unbreaking III

Shears: Mending, Speaking III

Helmet: Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Protecion IV, Mending, Aqua Affinity, Respiration III.

Chestplate: Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Protecion IV, Mending.

Leggings: Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Protecion IV, Mending.

Boots: Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Protecion IV, Mending, Depth Strider III(or Frost Walker II), Feather Falling IV.

I may have forgot an enchant or two so others can correct me but thats what i have for the moment! I feel like there may be another armor enchant im forgetting hmmmm......

3. @FishW Ok let me see. This is what I consider God Gear. Some will disagree on certain enchants. As a note i consider mending optional for God Gear but I will include it in the list. And some don't care for knockback/punch either.

Sword: Sharp V, Knockback II, Mending. Unbreaking III Fire Aspect II, Looting II

Bow: Infinity, Unbreaking III, Flame, Power V, Punch II Mending

Pickaxe: Efficiency V, Fortune III(or Silk Touch though Fortune is normally the prefered for God picks) Unbreaking III, Mending

Axe: Unbreaking III, Fortune III(or silk touch) Mending, Efficiency V

Shovel: Unbreaking III, Fortune III(or silk touch again preferance) Mending, Efficiency V

Fishing Rod: Luck of the Sea III, Lure III, Unbreaking III, Mending. (im not sure if that is right, no one has ever asked me for a God fishing rod lol).

Elytra: Mending, Unbreaking III

Flint and Steel(lol i just had to include this as a fun fact, that yes you can enchant them): Mending, Unbreaking III

Hoe: Mending, Unbreaking I

Helmet: Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Protecion IV, Mending, Aqua Affinity, Respiration III.

Chestplate: Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Protecion IV, Mending.

Leggings: Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Protecion IV, Mending.

Boots: Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Protecion IV, Mending, Depth Strider III, Feather Falling IV.

I may have forgot an enchant or two so others can correct me but thats what i have for the moment! I feel like there may be another armor enchant im forgetting hmmmm......

I believe the only armor that can be enchanted with Thorns is a chestplate.

4. @FishW Looting iII is the highest looting level, so anything less isn't technically full god. Thorns, Knockback, and Punch are less prefered with some people but others prefer it.

@mightymyntz You can put Thorns on all armor pieces, but only the chestplate can get it from the enchantment table. Thorns isn't stackable either, so having it on every piece is a waste of levels.

5. @Spy21DD @FishW Looting iII is the highest looting level, so anything less isn't technically full god. Thorns, Knockback, and Punch are less prefered with some people but others prefer it.

@mightymyntz You can put Thorns on all armor pieces, but only the chestplate can get it from the enchantment table. Thorns isn't stackable either, so having it on every piece is a waste of levels.

I stand corrected then, cool!

6. Thanks guys!

7. @Spy21DD Thorns, Knockback, and Punch are less prefered with some people but others prefer it.

why wouldn't you put punch on a bow? the whole point of a bow is to hit enemies from a distance, and you can really spam a punch 2 bow when they're up close to piss them off

8. @Spy21DD @FishW Looting iII is the highest looting level, so anything less isn't technically full god. Thorns, Knockback, and Punch are less prefered with some people but others prefer it.

Edited! Thanks for the tip!

9. @SharpSerac why wouldn't you put punch on a bow? the whole point of a bow is to hit enemies from a distance, and you can really spam a punch 2 bow when they're up close to piss them off

I have punch and knockback on my bow and sword, i have a style built up that uses that xD

10. @Dannysharks I have punch and knockback on my bow and sword, i have a style built up that uses that xD

i find punch and knockback to be great against things that lack a ranged weapon... otherwise theres a chance that it could get you killed

11. I prefer getting closer instead of using punch and knockback, everyone has a different style i guess

12. Hoe: Mending, Unbreaking I

@FishW Why not a diamond hoe with Unb3 and mending? unbreaking 1 is not enough :P

13. @CreeperLord170 @FishW Why not a diamond hoe with Unb3 and mending? unbreaking 1 is not enough :P

and try putting a sarp 5 on it... what would a god axe be set up for fighting

14. and try putting a sarp 5 on it... what would a god axe be set up for fighting

@ardoasms maybe also Frost Walker 2, in case people falls in water....

15. @CreeperLord170 @FishW Why not a diamond hoe with Unb3 and mending? unbreaking 1 is not enough :P

Oops a typo! Good catch!

@ardoasms and try putting a sarp 5 on it... what would a god axe be set up for fighting

Can you enchant axes with sharpness in survival?

16. Edited 7 years ago by CreeperLord170

Can you enchant axes with sharpness in survival?

@FishW You can't through enchant tables, but can using anvils.

17. Oh nice!!!

18. if you're using mending unbreaking really isn't all that necessary

19. @IsaacBelmont if you're using mending unbreaking really isn't all that necessary

It really is for God armour in a long fight between two good players with similar gear, the breaking of armour is critical and usually decides the battle.

20. @SharpSerac In my experience of selling god gear, some players don't want Punch on their god bows. If I'm resorting to a bow, that means I'm really desperate because I suck with a bow. I like the knockback of Punch II in those cases.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!