Looking for a Partner

1. 7 years ago

Like the title says, I'm looking for someone to team up with. Any skills are appreciated, but I'm looking for someone who is a good builder. In return for basing with said person, I'll enchant them armor, tools, weapons, etc. and gather resources in exchange for a fudging awesome base (because I suck at building). If you're interested post a reply or pm me in game for details.

P.S. If you have a base built already I'd be willing to move into it if it's better then my current base.

2. Hello Spy21DD. I've been working solo on this server for a bit now and would enjoy working with a partner. I am pretty intent on keeping my base and consider myself a decent builder. If we are ever on the server at the same time PM me. I have two zombie spawners (one as a villager source) and a cave spider spawner, a large sugarcane farm, some other large farms, afk fishing station, and some (what I consider cool) interior builds. P.S. I live underground.

3. Eww underground but that sounds cool! I'll pm you in game for more details.

4. Good luck! You guys should build stuff on the surface just for fun and post it on forums!

5. Perhaps

Also more people can reply here if they want to team up but I prefer having no more then 2 partners

6. i'd like to base with you, i'm good at redstone and i can make some mean farms and shit bro

7. @Sharp PM me in game so we can discuss whatever questions you may have

8. hey spy i gladly team up with you because im good at redstone/building/pvp/decor. Im also cool and rad.

9. Spy if you like your base intact I'd avoid sharp or gnome as basements

10. [deleted]

6 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  11. Take it from me I know lol

12. @Nysic Spy if you like your base intact I'd avoid sharp or gnome as basements

"basements"

13. Shh

14. Basemates*

15. it probably sounds like basements when an aussie says it

16. Nah we usually just use the C word for basemates

17. crew?

18. >.> well it is 4 letters

19. cows?

20. Draggin Spy away from the crowd like~
    -image-

I've known you spy, you have good traits good traits we want right now, why Have one good builder when you can have like 7 or more, or why a base when you can have a whole town of beauty? That's like someone giving you one cotton Candy Mike and Ike for a first time and you just absolutely have to have more. Joining Harvestar is definitely like tasting edible liquid gold and a similar experience. We have your back Spy, we're always there for eachother, Joining our family would be a hella rad experience among the others it will leave you breathless.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!