Team Eye Recruitment

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by shvex_old

Some fool locked the original thread for no reason so I must revive it.

TEAM EYE RECRUITING

If you want to be a part of the best faction on the server in terms of pvp/griefing fill out this app. We have a lit TS with gang music and constant vaping that you can hear through our mics (we also have phatty roast sessions). If you fill out an application I will private message you the TS ip. Remember: You must like gang music and vape #vapenation #300 #respecttheL. Join us if you want to give the whole server a phatty L. More info in TS. #Eye

IGN:

Age 15+ ONLY:

Experience on CM or other servers:

Goal in this faction:

PvP 1/10:

Griefing 1/10:

Building 1/10:

Vape Clouds 1/10:

Toxicity 1/10:

Please be mature. We don't want 10 year olds, and if you are trying to join for our coords smh.

Thread can be anything so there is no reason to remove or lock. If people reply with things that are not allowed just delete their reply.

2. GANG GANG

3. I would like to join but im 1 year under the limit

4. @Fish_life that's fine. Apply

5. Team eye is dead. iwariorii and tsu are banned and those are the most active two, and even they aren't considered active. this only active player remaining is pimpcy

6. I'm no fan of team eye,
    But @TheForgotten20 you do realize they have been saying there's more than you all see in terms of members, right?
    There could possibly be, and probably is, more than just Pimpcy.

7. Since when is Warriori banned? As much as I know he was banned on TS. Shvex isn't as much as banned you all think lol. That and there is more members of Team Eyelash than you all think. I'm not one of them but I know there is. :)

8. or so he says hes not. (dramatic music).......

9. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@iDogeTwinkie I'm not one of them but I know there is. :)

@iDogeTwinkie :)

that little smiley, so suspicious...

10. I miss oreo don't remind me yo

-image-

11. IGN:CoffeBag

Age 15+ ONLY: 15

Experience on CM or other servers: played a bit during 1.8, just decided to come back

Goal in this faction: ez no pot some fukers, have fun and get to know people better

PvP 1/10: 8/10 (I used to play a ton of hcf and shit)

Griefing 1/10: 9/10

Building 1/10: 7/10

Vape Clouds 1/10: 420/10

Toxicity 1/10: 300/10

12. Age 15+ ONLY: 15

Experience on CM or other servers: iv not been playing craftymynes for long but I've been playing minecraft since 2011

Goal in this faction: i want to help team eye raid, greif and pvp

PvP 1/10:2/10 im not good but not terrible

Griefing 1/10: 10/10

Building 1/10: 7/10 i just struggle getting the right scale

Vape Clouds 1/10: nah i dont vape

Toxicity 1/10: 7/10 you could describe me as an edgelord

I am 1 year under the limit but someone said it would probably be okay to apply

or Sign Up to reply!