1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner

Do You need an Automatic sugar cane farm? or maybe that auto brewing stand? But don't have the time or the skills to build it. Now for a low low price I'm offering a service of building your red stone machines for you.
    this service comes with a guarantee that I won't sell your cords in fact I wont even look at your cords, nor will I grief or loot your base.
    also as part of this service if you have any issues with your build ill come and fix it for you.
    Worried about letting a stranger into your base? That's no problem, although it is more difficult I can show you how to build the machine your self.
    I am not part of any faction nor am I affiliated with any faction other than geekville (not really a faction)
    Here are some examples of things I have already built for people;
    Grinders
    fully auto cane farms
    semi auto carrot, potato, wheat farms
    fully auto brewing stands
    fully auto smelters
    piston doors with or with out keys
    semi auto tree farms
    any more just ask if something isn't on my list
    do not post your cords on here i will not be held responsible for any thing that happens if you do.

2. Deleted 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner
  3. very interesting my friend so you basically go from base to base and build redstone?

4. I suck at redstone

5. @Fisban_Regner pretty smart service but I turn the "worried about letting a stranger into your base?" question on you: Are you sure people won't kill you will you have stuff on you? just saying it could happen if someone just wants a free kill. I'm never like that either so if i do end up asking for your service you won't have to worry about me

6. I'm somewhat decent at redstone so I get the basics but if anything it'd be good to have someone to help with redstone stuff and even trade designs and concepts maybe?

7. agreed

8. Edited 7 years ago by Fisban_Regner

@ghostassasin81 very interesting my friend so you basically go from base to base and build redstone?

yes, however the buyers will be supplying the components at the moment.

@Grinning_Bobcat @Fisban_Regner pretty smart service but I turn the "worried about letting a stranger into your base?" question on you: Are you sure people won't kill you will you have stuff on you? just saying it could happen if someone just wants a free kill. I'm never like that either so if i do end up asking for your service you won't have to worry about me

actually I'm not worried about that to much as I'll be coming to you completely empty handed.

@Grinning_Bobcat I'm somewhat decent at redstone so I get the basics but if anything it'd be good to have someone to help with redstone stuff and even trade designs and concepts maybe?

I'm willing to trade designs all though most of my work some one has already created before. however I have some originals that are a few designs spliced together.

9. I have used his service and had him build 2 piston doors for me he is awesome. 10/10 Will Hire Again.

10. BTW @Fisban_Regner you actually know me by a different name

11. I need a 64 bit redstone computer with an RGB display that can run snake and pong

I will pay you 5 potatoes and a carrot, deal?

12. @_Haxington_ I need a 64 bit redstone computer with an RGB display that can run snake and pong

Lol is that possible with out command blocks?

13. @ghostassasin81 yes

14. @_Haxington_ I need a 64 bit redstone computer with an RGB display that can run snake and pong

@ghostassasin81 Lol is that possible with out command blocks?

this is verry possible with out command blocks.

15. Logic gates are simple alone but putting them together can be a bit tedious, computer programming pretty much just is "Do this and this except if this" over and over again to get different results.

example if a logic gate 1 and 2's output is active it will activate logic gate 3 only if both inputs in logic gate 1 and 2 are active.

logic gates have 2 inputs and 1 output btw sorry I didn't mention it, even then this is a crap version of what it really is

16. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

@_Haxington_ I need a 64 bit redstone computer with an RGB display that can run snake and pong

You need to know how a computer actually works, but with the simplicity of on/off you can make logic gates, clump this together and make a computer (after many logic gates assembled)

17. @Jordi223b You need to know how a computer actually works, but with the simplicity of on/off you can make logic gates, clump this together and make a computer (after many logic gates assembled)

Great, can you also install a GTX 1080 on it?

18. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

I didn't say I would do it, neither I mentined it would be practicaly a lag machine

19. @_Haxington_ Great, can you also install a GTX 1080 on it?

im not building you a computer

20. As much as I like the fun and games, please serious posts only. This isn't to make a profit this is to help the Comunity.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!