1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

They need a pinch of pepper with that salt

3. nice

4. Blesian

27 Oct 2016 Suspended

@Qfu I'll rock these kids

sir, we are going to need to see a donation of your funds from the nike sweatshop otherwise you cannot participate, thanks kind sir

5. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Anyone else get reminded of that TV show where they make robots battle in a mini arena?

6. @_Haxington_ Anyone else get reminded of that TV show where they make robots battle in a mini arena?

Rockem sockem robots? XD

7. @deathadder i challenge @TomTom900 to a duel to the death, extra callibre weapons and weaker armour

8. @TheForgotten20 @deathadder i challenge @TomTom900 to a duel to the death, extra callibre weapons and weaker armour

You fight with what is provided by #TeamFluxated

9. @PapaNeon You fight with what is provided by #TeamFluxated

oh what if i told you i control teamfluxutd O_o

10. Mfw @TheForgotten20 says he controls #TeamFluxated

-image-

11. Lol wut

12. Count me in, I'm ready for the L's

13. @Lazoru Count me in, I'm ready for the L's

meLons

14. @TheForgotten20 meLons

this guy knows what's up

15. @Lazoru this guy knows what's up

we need to explode into melons if we die

16. @TheForgotten20 we need to explode into melons if we die

a good ol melon bomb never gets old :P

17. forgotten ill fight you in The cage

18. @TomTom900 forgotten ill fight you in The cage

kk

19. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

My Review:
    I started out by getting tped into the arena and watching some great bouts. A few riots broke out in the stands and several people where killed and order restored. I asked if I could join and pvp a round. I promised no skill, and a super laggy experience. I did not disappoint in those aspects. After a commercial break and lots of drunken cheers, i went out to fight. With golden sword ready the bout began........

The fight was called amateur for a reason, and I was quickly and smoothly killed. As @MizoreShirayuki said it "cookie melted him" I landed maybe one shot before getting swiftly murdered. I could make excuses on lag, but tbh if i was lagless i would have been murdered just as quick. I had a great time. But as I typed this up Qfu ran in and murder nearly all the spectators. He stood unopposed as everyone fleed. He was succesfully repeled by almost all the admins of the games before he fled as a coward. All that was lost was a few steaks in the end.
    I hope another cage wars will take place to benefit the victims of this massacre hilarious comedy of an attempted killing spree.
    10/10 would go again.

20. ez 10killz 7v1 kite

21. "unopposed" would suggest he didn't need to run away with his tail between his legs, other than that 10/10 accurate post @FishW

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!